Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5347] Kolbein Larsen b 1760? Langeland Stua Stord

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

I have received records that Kolbein Larsen (tipp-oldeforelder) b 1760 Langeland Stua Stord, gift (1799), Kari Helgesdatter b 1761 Stua Stord. They had a daughter Kari Kolbeinsdatter b 1801.In the 1801 census for Prestegjeld Storøens, Gard Stue, I find a Kolbein Larsen Age 23 (1778)Gift 1ste gang and Kari Hilliesdatter? Age 40 (1761) Gift 2den gang.Are these the same people? Does anyone know who was the first husband of Kari Hilliesdatter? Kari Kolbeinsdatter was probably born after the census was taken. Did Kari Hilliesdatter (Helgesdatter) and Kolbein Larsen have any more children after their daughter Kari?Thank You.Arne Mikal Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Johannessen

Hello Arne! It is very likely that these are the same persons. As for Kari's first marriage, there is a Kari Heljestr married to Lars Pedersen Stue. According to information in FamilySearch, he was born 17 Mar 1743, and was buried 22 Nov 1797. According to the same info Kari was born i Fjelberg parish. They married 11 Jul 1779. As for Kari and Kolbein's children, I cannot help you. Their son Nils was although born before 1801, as you can see from the census. He is in 1865 living in Fjelberg parish. According to probate records for Sunnhordland, Kolbein died between 1804 and 1815.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Lars,Tusen Takk, according to the information that I have, Kolbein died 1805. As for Kari's first marriage her children in the census, last name Larsen, seems to fit. Kari was 40-41 when daughter Kari Kolbeinsdatter was born and Kolbein died within four years, so I guess it is likely that they may not have had more children. Is their a record of Kolbein's birth date 1760 or 1778?Would Ingebor Peersdtr?,in the 1801 census have been the mother of either Kolbein Larsen or of Lars Pedersen?Again, many thanksArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Johannessen

Hello again Arne! I have no records of Kolbein's correct birth date. If you know his parents' names and marriage date, that could help find it. All I've found is that there is a Lars Tollaksen, from the farm Langeland, who was married in 1772, to a Kisti Johnsdtr or Larsdtr (?). It seems though that he was married before too, to a sister of Lars Pedersen, Gunnille. Ingeborg Peersdtr is probably not the mother of neither Kolbein nor Lars. It is probably the same Ingeborg that was married to Knut Olson Stue in 1766.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Takk Lars,Kolbein is the start or the end of that arm of the family (depending on how you look at it). I have no information on his parents at all.I am not sure who Knut Olsen Stu is? How does he fit into this relationship?Thank you for your help,everyone I have met through this forum has been really helpful and kind.Arne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Westerheim

Hello ArneWe have a common forfather Lars Tollaksen Langeland and here is some information about his son Kolbein Larsen:His father Lars Tollaksen Langeland was born in Arnevik,Halsnøy 1736.Died 1802 at Langeland. He was married 1 in 1757 to Kari Monsdatter Nordhuglo They lived at Nordhuglo,Stord 2 in 1760 to Gunnhild Pedersdatter Lønning.They lived on Langeland (4 children) 3 in 1772 to Kristi Jonsdatter Tveita b 1741 Children:1. Gunnhild b 1774 2. Kolbein b 1778 d 1805 at Stua 3. Lars b 1781Kolbein married Kari Helgesdatter Tveit b 1761 in 1799.Children: 1. Nils Kolbeinsen b. 1800 2. Kari Kolbeinsdatter b 1804Kari Helgesdatter Tveit was 1st married to Lars Pederson Stua(1743 –1797)(Born at Lønning and the brother Gunnhild Pedersdatter above) Kari bought the farm Utbjoa 20. sept 1806(where her forfathers came from) and lived her with her 3. husband Endre Haldorsen b 1781

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Takk Harald,I am beginning to beleive I am related to every other person in Innbjoa,Utbjoa, Stavanger & Karmoy. I have been very lucky from all the good responses I have received on the forum. How is your relationship to Lars Tollaksen? Send me an e-mail anp 4749@sympatico.ca, I would like to talk some more with you, if that is alright with you.All my bestArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.