Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5371] Where might Sogrodneck come from?

Gjest Sogrodneck
 Del

Gjest Sogrodneck

i am a decendant Oh a John Sogrodneck I have searched everywhere for the origin of him and his last name this Is one of the only places i have seen anything close. if someone could help me I would appreciate it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

If he was Norwegian he will probably be listed as such under the Wisconsin census of Norwegian-Americans... Try the digital 1880 census at this link: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/wc/webcens.exe?slag=n&filename=arkivverket/us/wisc1880&spraak=&eigar=DigitalarkivetOr>Lenke contact the Vesterheim Genealogical Center, Madison, Wisconsin.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lisa Morken

Found Francis Sogrodneck, Wisconsin, b. 1904, d. 1961 and Eleanor Sogrodneck, Washington, b. 1924, d. 1991.In the white pages for USA, I found Dawn and John Sogrodneck living in Minneapolis. Maybe you can phone them ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sogrodneck

thank you for the ideas if any body comes up with anything else I would Love to hear it, by the way Lisa I am aware of the people you note i have all this information the problem is tracing it backwards. I do know John and Dawn that is who I am looking for this info for but thank you .Sicerely CraigMN

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.