Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5384] Andreas Johan Adolf Anders. fra Bergen, f.1881

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am seeking family of Andreas Johan Adolf Andersen, born 29 Nov. 1881, in Bergen. Son of Torger Andersen (b. 1860 and d. 1889) And Malene Andersdatter Blaksæter (b. 1851 and d. 1930?). I believe that Andreas may have been my grandfather's brother. My grandfather was August Adolf Olai Andersen, b. 6 Apr 1884.Information about Andreas Johan Adolf, which I cannot positively confirm: He was a seaman, and he married Stina Francisca Hansen in Nykirken (Bergen), May 1903.I would appreciate any information about this family!Regards Patricia Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Bjørn!You have written to me before, haven't you? Can you believe it -- I am still trying to locate my grandfather's family! Yes, this is apparently correct -- Torger and Malene married in 1883. But after that, had two more children, August Adolf Olai and Thora Marie.I believe that August (b. 1884) was my grandfather. He emigrated to the US in 1906. I am trying to locate any of this family who remained in Norway -- or to find more recent information on this family. I am looking for descendants of brother, Andreas Johan Adolf or sister, Thora Marie -- in the hopes of learning more about the family.Since the Census records go only to 1900, I would like to trace this family after that time.Thank you for your response... Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have confirmed that Andreas Johan Adolf Andersen (b. 29 Nov 1881) was in fact my grandfather's brother. I would like to locate anyone who can tell me what became of him, or who can give me any information on his family. The last official document I have seen is the 1891 Census, when he was still living in Bergen.I would appreciate any assistance..Regards, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.