Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5449] Tønsberg Bygdebok or Kirkebok?

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

I am trying to find any information on the family of Severin Karlsen and Jørgine Louise Jørgensdatter that are listed in the 1900 census in Tønsberg. The census lists their children Karl Gustav (my bestefar) and his brother Sverre. I am looking for information after 1900. I know there were at least two more children, Albert and Serina. Albert emigrated to the United states. I am trying to find community or church records on the family.Thank youArne Mikal Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

There has to be church records or a Bygdebok for Tønsberg! All I need is for someone to give me a Volume name and I will see if I can obtain it through a library.Thank you.Arne Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ketil Firing Hanssen

You won't find a bygdebok for Tønsberg, or other cities. Bygdebok can be translated "Rural Chronicle", and they only cover rural districts.Church records can be obatined from your local LDS famliy history center.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

KetilThank you, we have an LDS history center in my town, I shall start there.Arne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.