Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5484] Floan Family

Gjest Stuart Floan
 Del

Gjest Stuart Floan

Looking for anyone who knows of the family by the name of Floan, last known in the Levanger area. Johan Floan last known relative Born 1900

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mona Årnes

Hallo Stuart. You will fine 15 Floan if search Nord Trønderlag and Levanger 1900 census. Regards from MONA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lisa Morken

I phoned a man with the name of Floan in Levanger tonight. He had several books about the Floan family. But nothing about Johan, only one with the name of Johannes. He was born 1909 and died 1983. He married Hanne, they had no children. The name of Johannes father was also Johannes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Arnstein Rønning

I think that the Floan family owned (and still does?) the island Hestøya "the horse island" in the middle of Trondheimsfjorden (right out of Skogn/Levanger). It is a very nice island with a beautiful beach - and with two small farms.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Leiv Skjerve

In about1930 I was a member of an athletic association named "Sverre" in Levanger. ? Floan was to a member an a very skilled gymnast. He was employed in "Levanger og Skogns Sparebank" I think he was then about 25-30 years old.Leiv Skjerve

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.