Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5502] Johannes Pedersen - Indbjoe f. 1827 - Aselina Thor

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

I am looking for Information on my great great great grand parents Johannes Pedersen & Aselina Thorsdatter. I found them listed in the 1865 census Gardsnavn Stølen. I would appreciate receiving any information I can use to trace both families further back.Thank you.Arne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Seems that Aselina and Johannes`youngest daughter, Aselina Johannesdtr. born abt. 1862 grew up at the widow Ales Gundersdatter, (62 yrs. old) at her house/farm Haugeland inn Ølen in Fjelberg. Ales might be her grandmother or another relative?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I believe that Gunder Siursen at Stangeland Nedre in 1801 is Ales`father, and that his father is Siur Gundersen who lives at Haugeland in 1801. Seems that Gunders older brother had the farm after Siur, and that Gunder and then his daughter Ales took over. I haven`t found a logical connection between these people and Ales and Aselina. If I could find who Ales was married to, that would be of great help, but it seems she wasn`t married too many years, since her husband died before 1865. Maybe she was married to a Peder (from Indbjoe?), and is Johannes`mother? Or they might just have been neighbours. Haugeland is not far from Indbjoe in Ølen kommune.Sveen is now called Sveio kommune, and is the neigbour-kommune to Ølen.See if anyone can look this people up in Sveio and Ølen bygdebooks for you...Good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

PS: There is a Thor (Ols.) at the Strømmen farm in Sveen/Sveio in 1865, he and his wife Anna Knudtsdtr. had several daughters around the time Aselina was born... Maybe a connection on her side?Tor/Thor seems to be from the farm Giærevig Store in Fieldberg (today: Gjerdevik in Ølen), the second of Ole Torsen and Karen Larsdtr. four children. If his brother Lars took over Giærevig Tor probably had to find another farm to keep, and went to Strømmen (Straumen), in Sveio.Hope this gets you on your way?!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Dear Heidi,Thank you for you help. I appologize for my late response, I haven't had much free time for the computer.You have given me some new information to pursue.This gets really exciting.Tusen Takk.Arne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.