Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5574] Where To Look!

Gjest Jim Bjorklund
 Del

Gjest Jim Bjorklund

Can someone please tell me the addresses to write to for information on my great,great grandmother? She was born in Grefarud, Hole, Norway in 1775. That is in Buskerud, Norway. I don't know where to write for her sons birth certificates. Also, how much money do I send? Thanks for any information! Jim Bjorklund

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Microfilm copies of Norwegian parish registers are available through the library system of the Genealogical Society of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah. Internet address: http://www.infouga.org/fhl.htmMore than 1,800 branches of the library of the Genealogical Society are located all over the United States and in 51 other countries. They are open to all readers, not just to members of the Mormon church.The original Norwegian parish registers are kept at the Regional State Archives, but they do not issue birth certificates for genealogical purposes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Jim, I think GREFSRUD is the right place, maybe just a misspelling on your part, but be sure to print it right when you write to the Genealogical Society! :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.