Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5652] OLE HANSEN DOMBU

Gjest S.H.Sponaas
 Del

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Seeking information about my g.g.grandfather Ole Hansen Dombu,b.in Meldalen cirka 1808.Married Sigri Amundsdatter Kletten.Their son,Sivert Olsen,born 1829-1833,in Halsa.He married Marit Larsdatter.Son Edvard Sivertsen,was born 1865 in Halsa.They later moved to Kristiansund.Sivert died in the 1930s at the age of 103.Both Sivert and Edvard assumed the name Sponaas as their familyname.Any information greatly appreciated. S.H.Sponaas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I have tried to find him. One Ole Hansen chr. 5/2 1809 Meldal, parents Hans Olson Hovshaug and Marit Nilsdatter.Ole Hansen b. 26/6 1816 Meldal, parents Hans Olsen Hovshaugen and Marit Nilsdatter.Maybe the first one died? and the other is to young to be yours.Hovshaugen= Sørhaugen, but I can not find the farms in the Bygdebok. Myrhaug farm in Meldal. Hans lived there and it is written Ole did so too. I can not find Ole or Hans at Dombue farm. Meldal is new to me so I do not know my way around yet. Later I will have a look at the marriage I guess took place in Halse in Romsdal since Sigri is from Kletten farm.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Berit Knudsen.Thanks for your reponse and effort.The information I have,is based on a research done by my uncle in the -50,s,[roably at Statsarkivet in Trondheim.It is unfortunately that he only left names,no dates or years.Your first Ole Hansen seems to be the most promising one.I have searched everywhere for Sigri Amundsdatter Kletten,but to no avail.Sivert and Marit was married in Halsa,October 28.1860.This according to LDS.Marit was the daugther of Lars Vaagen and Eli Lilleholmen.It is quite confusing with the different birthdates and -years that I have received from LDS,censuses and churchbooks.I really appreciate your help.Sverre.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ingeborg Dombu

I was born in Meldal, at Dombu farm in 1965. My family is trying to find your g.g.grandfather Ole Hansen Dombu.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Berit Knudsen and Ingeborg Dombu.Thank you for your response.Here is another line that may be a possibility.Erik Thorsen Dombu,b.1758.Married to Mille Hansdatter,b.1760.Her second marriage!Son,Hans Rasmusen from first marriage,b.1785??He married ??,had a son,Ole Hansen Dombu.DA has his birthyear at 1793.Married Sigri Amundsdatter Kletten.Ole must have moved to Halsa.Rigth?Confusing?Rigth.Hope you can help.Sverre.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Sivert Olsen, Kletten born 19/9 1833. His parents are not married: batchelor Ole Hansen Dombue from Meldal and girl Sigri Amundsdt. Kletten.Hans Rasmusen b. 1785, married in 1813 Ellen Stensdt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

O my,o my.There went the family,s reputation down the drain,again.Sivert Olsen,Kletten.That certainly must mean Ole worked on Kletten.rigth.Do you know if Hans Rasmusen was the father.Any godmothers or -fathers listed at Sivert,s christening?And Sivert year of death should then be around 1936.It,s all coming together.I cannot thank you enough.With deep appreciation,Sverre.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Census 1865 lists Sivert and his family on "Smenaesset"farm in More and Romsdal,with Marit Larsdatter,Edvard,Allida and Ingeborg.Census 1900 find Sivert living in Kristiansund with wife Ildri.No children in that marriage.He is now using the name Sponaas.What happend to Allida and ingeborg.My father met Sivert in Trondheim in 1935-36,walking from Kristiansund to Malvik,Stjordal and Verdal.He wanted to say farewell to his relatives.After returning back home,still walking,he laid down and was gone.Age 103.But when and where?I am pretty sure it was either Inn-or Kirklandet.Visited their house my self in 1945.With hope of more information,yours S.H.Sponaas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Did you guess when Ole was born, or do you know for sure when. I belive I now have found Ole Hansen, but I can not prove it. He is the only one I can find born at Dombu. Chr. søndg. septuag 1799 in Meldal OLE. (I have to find the date later) Parents: Hans Olsen Dombustuen and Gidschen Ingebrigtsdt. Test: Tollev Samskotte, Eric Nordvold and Engel Samskotte, Marit Dombugiærdet, .... Dombuh...Census 1801 Meldal, Ringen farm, Kalvhagen: Hans Olsen 30 y. 1. marriage, Gisken Olsdt. 30 y, and the children Ingebor 6 y. and Ole 2 y.Engaged 30/1 1796 Meldal soldier Hans Olsen Vold and Gidschen Ingebrigtsdt. Grevstad. Married 14/4 1796 Meldal.No Hans or Gidschen are born in Meldal 1766-1774.Test= Tollev (Olsen) Samskotte was married to Ane Engelsdt. At Dombugiærdet 1801: Marit Ingebrigtsdt. 31 y. married to Ole Gundersen 50 y. In the book for Meldal it is said they probably came from another place. (Maybe Kvikne, and sister of Gidschen?).Meldal bygdebok III p. 420, Blakstad, Plassen. It is written a little about them here and also under the farm Ringdal. I can look it up later, but to day the time was out. At least it was written Gisken was born 1771 in Kvikne, and they had the children: Ingeborg b. 1795, Ole b. 1799 called "Storplassen" because he was so big and strong, Fredrikke b. 1802 and Ingebrigt b. 1812.I could not find that Hans Rasmussen had a son Ole.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ingeborg Dombu

I should have send this earlier, but I haven't got my own pc... I haven't found your Ole Hansen Dombu, but i think that Hans Rasmusen Dombu must be his father. He is the only Hans from Dombu at this time. Here is some information about his family:Jørgen Skar from Tøfte, a Dombu farm, b. 1671 married Enger Jakobsdt. Tostrup b.1666. - 4 children. Jakob b. 1701, Mette , Lisbet and Jørgen.Jakob married Dordi Rasmusdt. Løkken b. 1715. - 6 children. Jørgen, Enger, Rasmus b. 1745, Jakob, Sjur and Gjertru.Rasmus Jakobsen Dombu married Mille Hansdt. Voll b.1760 (from Orkdal) in 1784. They moved to Dombusgjerdet (a part of Tøfte). One child: Hans b. 1785.Hans Rasmusen Dombu married Ellen Stensdt. Strøm in 1813. Rasmus bought Kjelgard in Orkdal. He died soon. Mille and Hans moved back to Meldal.Mille married Erik Thoresen Dombu b. 1758 from Sørgard Dombu , another Dombu farm, and they stayed here. 4 children (and Hans): Rasmus, Sara Gunhild and Marit.I will show you...........Rasmus Eriksen Dombu married Ingeborg Jonsdt. Skjervøyen b. 1793. 6 children: Rasmus b. 1842, Sivert b. 1845, Sivert b. 1847, Ingeborg b. 1850, Gjertrud b. 1854 and Sivert b. 1858. Rasmus stayed at the farm.Sivert b. 1847 married Marit Holstad and they bought Nordgard Dombu. 3 children: Sivert b.1877, Ole b. 1880 and Mille b. 1885.Sivert Sivertsen Dombu married Lina Marie Iversdt. Kroknes b.1877. 10 children. Sivert b. 1901 stayed at the farm.Sivert Dombu married Beret Dalsegg b. 1901. 2 children: Lina Marie b. 1929 and Steinar b. 1931Steinar married Elsa Leinum b. 1931 They are still living at Dombu. 3 children: Sivert b.1959 (Dombu farm), Olav b. 1961 and me Ingeborg b. 1965. Ingeborg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ingeborg Dombu

I left something.... It's late..... Rasmus Eriksen Dombu married Ingeborg Jonsdt. Skjervøyen b. 1793. 1 child: Mille b. 1822.She married Sivert Sivertsen Bjørset b. 1815, in 1841. 6 children Rasmus, Sivert, Sivert, Ingeborg, Gjertru and Sivert.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

BERIT KNUDSEN and INGEBORG DOMBU.Ladies,first let me say thank you for all your help and work.I really appreciate it.I now have two possible Ole Hansen.One is the son of Hans Rasmusen and Ellen Stensdatter.The other is the son of Hans Olsen and Gisken Olsdatter.The last Ole was born 1799,the first Ole was born when?In they papers left by my uncle,he clearly stated the name "Ole Hansen DOMBU,husman i Meldal.".So,where do I go from here.With regards,Sverre H.Sponaas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I have been looking in the churchbooks from 1797 to 1818 and Ole, son of Hans Olsen and Gisken was the only one born at Dombu. Hans Rasmussen had no son named Ole.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Berit Knudsen.I am accepting your information as being the rigth Ole.Will now yield this space to fellow researchers.Thank you.Sverre.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.