Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5813] Sevald Olsen from Gauper Gaard in Lomb

Gjest S.H.Sponaas
 Del

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Looking for his parents.Sevald was born about 1741,married to Mari Olsdatter,b.1755.Children:Thosten and Synne Svendssen-Svendsdatter!(Svend??)Mari and Kari Sevaldsdatter.Why the Svendsdatter and Sevaldsdatters?Census 1801 list both in their first marriage.Any help out there.SHS.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Normann Christiansen

Hi Sverre! Did you know that Lom kirkebok (burials) is online at digitalarkivet? (1733-1801). Maybe you can find some of your relatives there? Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfinn Kjelland

Sevald was born in Lom 1745 or 46 (bapt. Jan 16 1746) to parents Ola Tostensson (ca 1714 - 1775) and Mari Sevaldsdtr (ca 1703 - 1773). We don't have information to identify any of them. They married in Lom 1744, and the farm name use as his "family name" was then Krøkje.Yours, Arnfinn Kjelland ak@hivolda.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Dear mr.Kjelland.Thank you for all the valueable information.I found the following in the list under burials in Lom.Tosten Sivers.Farm:Kroechen. Burial date 06-27 1734.In the census of 1664,farm Kroechen,is Oppsidder Siffuer Knudsen.50 years old,estimated year of birth,1614.As I am sure you know,I am using the letters oe as a substitute in the farm name.It is only guessing,but could it be possible that theese people are the rigth ones?Yours Sverre H.Sponaas.By the way.Feel free to use E-mail.SHS.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Normann Christiansen

Sverre, there is a project going on to finish the Bygdebok for Lom! have you seen this: Bygdebok for Lom I assume you can figure out the norwegian language... Maybe an e-mail to the guys in charge? Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Hello,miss Laila.Yes I found the web site from Lom.Fantastic.The man, Kjelland is one of the driving force behind it.I believe it,s going to be of great help.Thank you.SHS.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.