Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5852] Vally Kolstø (f. 1911, i Bergen)-corrected

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am searching for information about Vally Kolstø (f. 14.11.1911, i Bergen). She was my grandfather's niece -- the daughter of Andreas Johan Andersen and Stina Francisca Hansen. I know that she died in Oslo in 1995.I would appreciate any information about her and and her family.Hilsen, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Neegaard

Patricia, There is none Kolstø living in Bergen acc. to the 1900-census. If you try this link: http://www.rhd.uit.no/folketellinger.html you will find quite a few of them elsewhere in Norway. Vally died 30.07.1995. Are you 100% sure she was born in Bergen? You will find Kolstø also in Kristiania (Oslo). Regards, Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Arne,Kolstø is her married name. Yes, I am certain she was born in Bergen (f. Andersen), but her family moved to Oslo sometime between 1912 and 1930. I had no information about them, other than their birthdates, until I stumbled across the death records for her and her sister Solveig Andrea. According to the new file here (Dødsfall i Norge 1947-1999), her death was reported by Oslo officials. So I believe she was living in Oslo at the time of her death. I will check out the web address you gave me. Thank you for that. Any other advice will be greatly appreciated.Hilsen, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.