Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5859] Berge Larsen ancestors/ brothers and sisters

Gjest Marilyn Dienst
 Del

Gjest Marilyn Dienst

Hello, I am trying to locate the brothers and sisters families of (Berge Larsen born 1828-died 1920 (Tøtland) Hjelmeland, Norway). They lived at Sandvik,(Sandvigen),Tøtland, Hjelmeland from 1853 until 1888. Some of them moved to Stavanger. The rest I don't know. I would like to contact any of them as we are planning on a visit to Norway this fall.Berge's father was Lars Larsen (Rørheim)1780-1832, from Ombo, also on Rørheimkalhagen. Berge's son was Ole B. Tøtland. He left for America in late 1870's, and returned to Norway around 1885 or so and married Anna Tomine Ringje (Ringe) from Nedstrand, and returned to America in the Spring of 1890. I am trying to find out what ship they came over on and the exact date. Ole was given the last name of Tuttle when he came over here. He was born March 6, 1860. I have several charts of the families over here and will share anything with any family that wants to share information with me. All of my ancestors were from Norway Looking forward to hearing from any relatives. Tusen takk, Marilyn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

The phonebook only has 13 by the name of Tøtlandsmo, no Tøtlands today. But most of them live in "your" area.I found Berge and his wife Aasa Olsdtr. (same birthyear) at the Strand farm in Vikedal. Their daughter Aseline (b. 1866) lived with them, with her son Andreas Nilsen (b. 1893).In 1865 they were at Sandvigen, with these children: Lars(14), Ole (11), Berta (9), Ole (6)(=your Ole) and Henrik (4).I am sure there are others that may be of help to you too! Good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.