Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5890] Bye Farm, Inderoy

Gjest Nancy Gustafson
 Del

Gjest Nancy Gustafson

I am looking for any information on my great-great-grandfather and great-great-grandmother. The only information I have about them is that his name was Peder Larsen, born 1807, died 1859 at Svenskgjerdet, Bye Farm, Beitstaden. He was married to Martha Hansdatter, born 1806 at Inderoy. One of their sons remained at the Bye Farm. His name was Kristian Pedersen Bye, born July 4, 1846 at Inderoy...married to Karen Jonetta Jorgensdatter, born 1851, daughter of Jorgen Jorgensen (1821 - ?). Any information about Peder Larsen or Martha Hansdatter would be greatly appreciated.Please feel free to e-mail me at jenshus@home.com.Thank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

The family was at Svenskgjerdet in the 1865 census:Martha Hansd., widow, in her 59th yearHans Pers. her son, works in mining, 28th yearMortinus Pers., her son, fisherman, 23rdKristian Pers., her son, helps her with the farm, 20thAnne M. Persd., her daughter, 17thThey were all born in Inderøy parish.-----------Kristians family in 1900 census at By:Kristian P By, 1846Jonetta J By, 1851Jørgen K By 1876Johannes K By 1883Anna K By 1891Julie K By 1895Andreas K By 1898The oldest, Hans b. 1838, lived at Kroken in 1900. He was a widower, and his family used the last name Kirknes (Kirknes is quite close to By).But this didn`t give you much backwards... Maybe someone can take a look at baptisms in the church records for you?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Ole Tronstad

Svenskgjerdet, Bye is in Inderøy. Your relatives are still having the place. His name: Kolbjørn Bye adr 7670 Inderøy. Yoy have a lot of relatives near . I am a neighbour to the place.Some of Kristian Pedersen and Karen Jonetta`s children1.Andreas born 15.4.1898, married to Guri Antonsdtr, lived in Halla,Tronstad (neigbour farm to By) 2.Ole 7.8.1886 married to Helga Johannesdtr, Lilleby,nearest neighbour to Svenskgjerdet.( His grandson Øyvind Lilleby, no owns this place). 3.Martinus f 1878 4. Anton f 10.11.88

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.