Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5906] Ole Amundsen 1808

Gjest Willy Sears
 Del

Gjest Willy Sears

Does anyone have any information regarding this family? My gggg grandpa was Ole Amundsen b. 1808 in Asker, Akershus, Norway, and m. Johanne Knudsdatter b. 1820 in Asker, Akershus, Norway. I think he was a farmer. He resided at the Brobraaten farm, Bryns, Asker, Akershus, Norway. He had 4 kids. Johan, August, Karoline, and Annette Sofie. My ggg grandma was Karoline Olsdatter, who changed her name to Olsen when she came to Mt. Morris (Wild Rose), WI. I am not sure, but I was told that Ole went to WI also, and changed his name to Ole Olsen, but I haven't found any record of this. Karoline m. Oliver Johnson. I can't read the copy of Johan marriage certificate, but I think he was married 06/26/1880 in Norway. I'm not very good at reading Norwegian, so I can't search the internet very well for these records. However, based on my finding, I "THINK" that Johanne parents were Knud Knudsen b. 1795-96, m Marie Andersdatter b. 1800-01, only because they lived in the same area as ole and johanne in the 1865 census, but I have found no proof. Ole's family included lines 6993-6998 on the census, and Knud's covered 7030-7031, and Knud's family resided on the Markebek farm, Bryns, Asker, Akershus, Norway. Could anyone shed some light on this family, or at least tell me if I am moving the right direction, or how I can move farther along?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Liv Larsen

Ole Amundsen and Johanne Knudsdatter get married 3/9/1841. He was 25 and she was 26 years old. He was a farmer. He was born at Grorud, and she was born at Isieie. Strange name, but the records say so. They lived at a place called Krysbye. That's all I know this time.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Liv Larsen

I have found more! Ole parnets was Amund Jensen and Johanne Xstoffersd. They lived at Grorud. He was born 17/1/1816.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Bjerke

Willy,most of my paternal ancestors come from the area in question, now part of Bærum kommune (previously belonging to the parish of Asker). We probably have common ancestors, and I'll see what I can find on our local library and my files at home.Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Bjerke

I'm back again Willy. It seems that we are related, however with the first common ancestor around 1800. Your ancestors lived in the western part of Bærum and Sørkedalen (Aker, now part of Oslo). Your guess w.r. to Johanne's parents seems to be wrong (should be Knud Johannessen and Randi Jacobsdatter), but I can send you an extensive list ending up somewhere around 1600 if you would reveal your e-mail address.Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Tove

Det er jeg som har lagt inn innlegget for Willy Sears, og er usikker på om han har oppfattet det ennå. Jeg har ikke fått noen reaksjon. Hans e-mail: willysears@hotmail.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.