Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5907] NILS MIKKELSEN and LISE PAULSDATTER f. 1863 in Li

Gjest Judy Cook
 Del

Gjest Judy Cook

NILS Mikkelsen and LISE Paulsdatter lived in Laupe, Modum, #0623 in 1900 census. What church would they attend?LISE was a widow of HANS BERNTSEN.I am looking for a marriage about 1900, birth of NELLIE LOUISE PEDERSDATTER 1898, NATHAN MIKKELSEN 1900, MILDRED MIKKELSEN 1901. They went to America in 1903.Takk for hjelp.Judy Cook

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kari Anne Støyl

"Heggen " is the name of the church. Sorry, but I don*t konw more about that. My source is Family search, and I have more information about this family. It takes too much place to put it in here. Send me a e-mail and I will send it to you.Kari Anne.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Unless Nellie Louise was adopted or was in fostercare (the census doesn't support such an assumption), she's undoubtedly Lise's daughter. The patronym "Pedersdatter" tells, however, that Nellie's father was neither Nils Mikkelsen nor Hans Berntsen, but some "Peder ....". ???!!!Regards Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Judy Cook

Yes, it appears Nellie Louise had a different father. Wish I could find those church records. The microfilms I am using end there.Any suggestions?Judy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Churchbook records for Heggen for the period 1898-1906/1907 have recently been released on microfiche. Look at this address: Lenke H

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.