Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#6005] Artist - HALVARD STORM

Gjest Pearl Danroth
 Del

Gjest Pearl Danroth

I would like to find out about the artist - Halvard Storm and the work he did. I have a drawing by this artist that is titled "Parti fra Karljohan" and below his signature is -26. I believe this is the year (1926) that the drawing was made. I am not sure what technique was used to make this drawing. It could have been done with pen or pencil, or it might be an etching???The picture is of many buildings along Karl Johan (street) with people walking on the sidewalk and across the street. I have been told that the big building with 'many arched openings' in the drawing is called Kirkeristen (in the old days "Basarene"). There is also a tower (which no longer exists) to the left of Kirkeristen, possibly the tower for the main firestation that was built in 1854. In the background is the church steeple of Oslo Domkirke!I now have a photo of this "work of art" that I can scan, but unfortunately I don't think it is possible to put it in this forum.I would be happy to learn more about the artist and his work. Thanks, Pearl

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.