Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#6111] Deaths in Norway 1947-1999 detailed info availa

Gjest Roger Thauland
 Del

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The database Deaths in Norway 1947-1999 is a combined index from the probate courts of Norway. The probate courts will have more info on each registered death: place of birth, info about the heirs, and so on.The probate courts will, however, not have info about the parents (unless the parents are heirs). And most of the info the probate courts have on each person, will not be available to the public until 60 years after the events took place.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

These courts may be of some help anyway as i am still researching earlier generations-how would i contact Ullensaker and Oslo courts? Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The records from the probate courts are normally transferred to the Regional Archives 25-30 years after they were made. The older records from Ullensaker and Oslo are found at Statsarkivet i Oslo, Pb. 4015 Ullevål Stadion, N-0806 OSLO.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.