Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#6125] Enebakk, AK church records

Gjest Marilla Schenk
 Del

Gjest Marilla Schenk

I wish to find the baptism records of Ole Anders and Haagine Andreasdtr who were married in Enebakk, Dec 28, 1850. and according to that record were born in about 1830 & 1829 respectively but there seems to be a gap in the church record film from 1822 to 1833. Is there something else I could try? Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marius Hellerud

I think you shall give it another try, Marilla! My ggggrandmother was born in Enebakk 1829, her husband in 1825 and I've found the baptism records of them both. BUT: There are a lot of different "kirkebøker" and "klokkerbøker" from the SAME PERIOD in Enebakk, you can sometime find a record entered two or may be also three times in different church books. Good luck! Marius

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

Hello Marilla! Haagine was born Feb. 24 1829 and baptized March 29. Parents: ”Husmann” (= cotter) Andreas Andersen and Anne Olsdatter, Dehliebraaten. ”Faddere” (= godfather, godmother, witnesses): Haagine Mysen, Abigael Mysen, Ole Mysen, Guldbrand Langerud og Bjørgulf Westengen.Ole was born Dec. 13 1830 and baptized Jan. 1 1831. Parents: Husmann Anders Hansen and Thore Nielsdatter, Gullhaug under Bøler. Faddere: Helene Hansdatter Bøhler, Inger Johannesdatter ibid., Maren Tostensdatter -?- ibid., Hans Poulsen Stolbustad, Hans Andersen Skøyen.Yours, Laila Kornstad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marilla Schenk

Thank you so much, Laila, am delighted that now I will be able to go further back with this line! Thank you also, Marius, for the good reminder to see if there are other films from the same period.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.