Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#6226] Marte Nildtr. Gierløv - Question on Birthdates and

Gjest Jim Bayard
 Del

Gjest Jim Bayard

I am hoping that someone can assist me insolving a puzzle that I have been working on for sometime. My ancestor, Marte Nilsdtr. Gierløv was married to Ole Andersen Rein on 20 July 1817 in Korskirken, Bergen. This is the first record that I have of her, but in this record and others, it does not list her birthplace nor her parents' names.Based on the name, I believe that Gierløv (Gierløw) may be the Gjerlov farm in Aurland. I checked the Aurland II aettebok written by Anna Gjerlow and Anders Ohnstad. On pg 43 in the Gjerlov section I found a girl named Marta who was born in 1785 to Nils Olsen Dalsbotn and Marta Alvsdatter. Nils and Marta were married in 1785. Nils was from the Stegen farm and was born in 1733 and died in 1802.This sounds right, but the approximate birthdate is off by a few years. Is there anyway that I can confirm that this is or is not my ancestor?Thank you in advance for any help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.