Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#6265] Maarsund Search

Gjest Robert Oswald Maarsund
 Del

Gjest Robert Oswald Maarsund

Trying to locate blood relatives of my father, Oswald Johann Maarsund. I was adopted and renamed Robert Lincoln Gabardy. My Mother and Oswald were divorced and he returned to Norway in the eary 1920's. I have never seen him. My father was last heard from in 1929, in a letter to my Step-Grandmother. He was living with an Aunt in Trondheim. Can anyone out there help me?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

I have not been able to locate your father in the emigrant lists or in the Norwegian census of 1900, but there are farms called Maarsund in Bø i Vesterålen, and Morsund in Sandøy, Møre og Romsdal, so perhaps he came from one of these. If he lived in Trondheim in 1929, he most likely will be listed un the address books etc, so you ould try to contact Statsarkivet i Trondheim, Pb. 2825 Elgesæter, 7432 TRONDHEIM.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

It would be a great help if you have any idea about your fathers birth,when or where. I dont know if this is the right person,but in the 1900 census ,Bø in Vesterålen in Nordland I find this: Mårsund farm.Fisherman and farmer Olai Mikalsen Gjelland born 1855 in Tysnes Hordalnd,his wife Johanna Sakariasdatter born 1856 Bø in Vesterålen and their children Sigurd b.1889 Olga b.1894 and Osvald b.21.01.1899 all b. Bø in Vesterålen.The childrens last name was Olaisen. If you have any possibility to confirm your fathers age ,it would be great. Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pearl Danroth

I can't help you with your search, but if this topic stays in the top of the list, I'm sure someone will be able to help you further.Wishing you luck in your search. PBD.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.