Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#6367] Johan Hessler born Christiania 1805

Gjest Norman Hessler
 Del

Gjest Norman Hessler

I am researching my family tree, and have found Johan Hessler (my great grandfather)in the Skien census of 1865. It says he was 60 years old at the time of the census and was born in Christiania. I would like to know how to trace his birth certificate. Can anyone help?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

The 1801-census has three people with surname Hesler/Hessler, two of them in Christiania and one in Skien. They might probably all be related to your great grandfather.In Christiania; bricklayer Gotfreid Hesler, 49 years of age, married, five children aged 4-18.In Christiania; servant Johan Hesler, 18 years of age, unmarried.In Skien; constituted headmaster Adam Gotlieb Hessler, 33 years of age, unmarried.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Norman Hessler

Kristian,Thanks for your help. Thankfully the name is Hessler not common in Norway (I believe it must have come from Germany originally)!It may be that Gotfried is Johan's father (he would be 53 at Johan's birth), although, but to make sure I need to find a birth certificate.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Norman Hessler

Kristian,Thanks for your help. Thankfully the name Hessler not common in Norway (I believe it must have come from Germany originally)!It may be that Gotfried is Johan's father (he would be 53 at Johan's birth), but to make sure I need to find a birth certificate.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.