Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#6793] Birth Certificate

Gjest Linda Näslund
 Del

Gjest Linda Näslund

I am looking for the birth certificate of my grandmother, Ingeborg Larsen. She was born in Hammer, Norway in about 1869. Her parents were Berge and Agothe Larsen, both from Hammer, who emigrated to the US in 1878 and 1879 with their four children. I would also like a marriage record of Berge and Agothe. I am unable to access this information on the Digitalarkevet. Can you help me?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marit H. Knutsen

As far as we can see have we found following information:Father: Lars Bergesen born abt 1820 in hammer Mother: Marta Eriksdatter born abt 1813 in hammer Children: Berge Larsen born abt 1841 in hammer Erik Larsen born abt 1843 in hammer Magne Larsen born abt 1851 in hammer Maria Larsdatter born abt 1857 in hammerBerge Larsen travelled to USA 26/6 1878 Agothe Larsdatter Sakstad born abt 1845 in hammer travelled to USA 27/5 1879 with following children:Lars Bergesen born abt 1868 Ingeborg Bergesdatter born abt 1871 Josephine Bergesdatter born abt 1875 Bertin Bergersen born abt 1878 all born in hammerHope this information help you.regards

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Berge Larsen and Agathe Pedersdatter married in Hammer(Hamre) 10.06.1867.I did find theese children . Ingeborg chr/bapt. 20.02.1870 and Josephina Maria chr/bapt. 23.08.1873.Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Linda Näslund

Dear Rune, The dates and names of the children are about right. The only problem is Agathe's surname of Pedersdatter. From my information, I think her full name was Agathe Larsdatter Sakstad, because everything there fits well. Could there have been two couples with the same names from the same parrish that got married around the same time--and named two of their daughters the same names? How big was that parrish?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Hello Linda.Trough my work Ì`ve learned that nothing is really impossible , it just takes some more time . I think Agathe took here husbands lastname Larsen.As for the farm name Sak(g)stad I believe this was the name of the farm where they lived before they emigrated .I will try to have a closer look on this matter , and will return to this site with more information as soon as possible.Regards Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Hi again.In the 1865 census for Hammer/Hamre at the farm Sagstad øvre (upper) I find this family.Peder Knudsen 64 year and his wife Ingeborg Johannesdatter 61 year and their daughter Martine 16 year. At Familysearch I find theese children.Knud b.1837 , b.Agathe 1838 ,b. Rasmus 1841 , b.Torbjor 1842 another Agathe christening 05.04.1844 (I believe this is " your Agathe" , Torbjor b. 1847 and Martine christening 27.01.1850.I assume the fist Torbjor and Agathe died early. Peder Knudsen and wife Ingeborg Johannesdatter married in Hamre 14.04.1837.This explaines the use of Sakstad in Agathes name.Best regards Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.