Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#6870] Herman Marcus Julius Halvorsen & Halvor Mikkelsen

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

Hei Alle,My great grandfather Herman Marcus Julius Halvorsen was born in (Oslo) Christiana 1842. His father was Halvor mikkelsen Abelsted (Abelstad?) I would like help on how to find records for his family if possible. Herman moved to Karmoy & worked in the kupper mines in Avaldsnes he died in 1898. I found a Halvor Mikkelsen in the 1865 census in the gard Gjermundrødrønningen, in Andebo Sogn. Listed as divorced and a lodger. This may be Marcus father?My question is there a way to find information on people born in Oslo? Tusen takkArne Mikal Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kari  Thingvold

Some of the chuchbooks from Oslo are registrated in FamilySearch.I found one Halvor Mikkelsen in 1801 cencus: Buskerud, Kongsberg, Trollemoen. He was 6 years old an his father was working in the silvermine. His age is 42. His mother was Gunnild Kittilsdtr., 38 years old. He had 2 sisters: Gundbiør-Maria, 9 and Ingeborg-Kristine.Do you have more information about the family?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Kari,Thank you for the reply, I don't have any more information. I have some distant relatives on that family line that I am trying to contact ( in Norway).Tusen takk for your help.Arne Mial

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.