Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8118] Busnes in Hjartdal, Telemark late 1400.

Gjest Vidar Larsen
 Del

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Nore-Uvdal informs that the wife of Halvor Stenersen Kravik in Uvdal was Turid Eivindsdatter from Busnes in Hjartdal. They married around 1500/1510. There appear to be a skjøte after Halvor and Turid in 1546. As this is the most distant, in time, branch of my family tree, it would be interesting to see if there is any more information available on Busnes farm and the farmers. Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Kenneth Talmo

Hello Vidar.Turid Eivinsdatter was a daughter of Eivind (Even) Kittilsen Busnes. Eivind was born approx. 1450 and mentioned at Busnes 1497 - 1521. Turid had a sister named Helga Eivindsdatter, she was married to Halvor Nisi. Eivind Kittilsen had probably more children that these two daughters... but not in my data... Eivind Kittilsen Busnes was a son of Kittil Busnes. There are some info about this 'Busnes-family' in a periodical called Gjallarhorn. The article is written by Odd Arne Helleberg and I think it is nr. 26 that was edited in the autumn 2000 that is the right one.MvhTor Kenneth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Hi Tor Kenneth : Many thanks. I will try to obtain the article on the Busnes family from Norway. I presume this is not available via the Internet? Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Are S. Gustavsen

Dear Vidar,Odd Arne Helleberg has published quite a few pages concerning 'Busnes-ætta' in Gjallarhorn, starting the autumn of year 2000. A list of these contributions may be found at our web-site Gjallarhorn. Look under the catalogue named 'Smakebiter fra og med nr. 18'. Hellebergs articles concerning Busnes are part of a series, which probably will continue for some time. So far he has published the following: Gjallarhorn nr. 26: 'Busnes-ætta' (pp. 241-261): 1. Busnesætta - dei første ledd. 2. Numedal-greina: Kravik-ætta frå Nore. Gjallarhorn nr. 27: 'Busnes-ætta' (pp. 289 -300): 3. Mykstu-ætta: Fram og attende over fjellet. Gjallarhorn nr. 28: 'Busnes-ætta' (pp. 329-336): 3. Mykstu-ætta: Fram og attende over fjellet (3.4 and onwards). Gjallarhorn nr. 29: 'Busnes-ætta' (pp. 381-390): 4. Nisi-greina. Ei første kartlegging, med inngifta ætter. The 'nr. 29' issue was printed last Thursday (two days ago), so it may take some time before the web-site is updated when it comes to 'Busnes-ætta'. If translation into Norwegian is needed, please let me know. Best regards, Are S. Gustavsen Editor of Gjallarhorn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.