Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8208] searching for Olivia Erickson ( american name)

Gjest Marilyn Peebles
 Del

Gjest Marilyn Peebles

I am searching for my ggrandmother who was born in Norway on may 21, 1850. She went to the U.S. in 1869 with a baby son. I have no information other than this. I notice in the 1865 census for Eidsvold there is a girl who could be a match. Number 2593. Does anyone have that family in their tree?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pearl Danroth

Hi Marilyn - There was a 16 year-old girl, #1248, Olivia Ericksdatter, living at Søndre Odalen, Hedmark in 1865. From the NHDC 1865 Census records, Olivia was born in 1850. Do you know Olivia's parent's names or any of her sibling's names?Good Luck, Pearl

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Liv-Inger Jørgensen

Are you sure she left 1869? On April 24th 1872 Olivia Eriksdatter, 22 years old, living in Vinger at the time of departure - the neighbour municipality of Søndre Oldalen - left from Oslo with the Edda line, destination Milwauce. She left with her son Emil Jacobsen, 2 1/2 year old, Petra Eriksen (her sister?), Petra’s husband Anton and their baby daughter, Mina Antonsdatter. This is probably the same Olivia as Pearl found in the 1865 census.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ketil Firing Hanssen

According to IGI on http://familysearch.org/ Olivia Eriksdatter of Sør-Odal was christened on September 1, 1850, in Strøm sub-parish. Date of birth is not given, but the church register should give coinfirmation of her DoB.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.