Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8215] Larine Olsdatter, Naphough Siljan Telemark (b1794)

Gjest Vidar Larsen
 Del

Gjest Vidar Larsen

I believe that Larine Olsdatter, daughter of Ole Larsen Naphough and Birthe Fridricksdatter is my 2xgreat-grandmother, but I am unable to prove this. My 2xgreat grandmother married in 1821 in Eidanger and was recorded as Tjenestepike on Sættre farm (plass) in Eidanger. The age quoted then, indicated that she was born in 1794. Ole and Birthe's daughter Larine was baptised in December 1794 in Slemdal (Siljan). According to my map Naphough and Sættre are just a few km apart, and there is a distinct lack of other suitable Larine Olsdatters in the 1801 census. I would therefore appreciate to know if there is any information, positive or negative, on Larine Olsdatter Naphough's marriage in Siljan bygdebok if such a book exists. Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest May Karin Henriksen

Kan jeg svare på norsk? I 'Siljan' av Asbjørn Bakken finner jeg ikke noe om Larine Olsdatter. G.Strøm har registrert vielser i Siljan og lagt ut på nettet:Trolovede 7/7-1782. Cop.13/10-1782. Uk.Jacob Nils.Nabhoug og P.Birte Fridrichsd. Nabhoug. Caut: Jens Peders. Daapen og Hans Peder.Nabhoug. At Larines foreldre ble 'baptised' kan det bety at de ble døpt og tatt opp i Baptistmenighet? Larine Olsdatter giftet seg muligens i den menigheten,kanskje et sted å lete. Tips,tast Baptistmenighet på 'nettet'. Mvh. M-K. Ps. Does this need to bee translated?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Løkkebø

Hello VidarTry to contact Else Marie Norheim from Siljan, she knowes a lot. Mailadress is: else-n@online.noShe has written book abouth emigration from Slemdal (Siljan).Lars

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

May Karin: Norsk is fine as long as it is straight forward and simple. The use of baptism in this case has nothing to do with the Baptists. It is a commonly used translation of dåp. I have been through kirkebøkene for Eidanger, and found her (Larine from Naphoug) dåp in Slemdal. Had great hope that she would still be recorded as Naphoug at her marriage, but my Larine was recorded as Sættre at her marriage, but clearly not from Sættre as she was Tjenestepige. The lack of mention in the bygdebok of any marriage of Larine Olsdatter Naphough is disappointing, but that's slektsgransking. Thanks for your help.Lars: Thanks for the tip. Will do so.Mvh Vidar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 6 måneder senere...
Gjest Tore Granly

I have just started to look at this forum and I saw you have some question related to Siljan(Slemdal). To drive from Sætre to Naphoug today is a trip on 30-40 km. May be you have already found this, but here is some info.On Familysearch I found: Larine Olsdatter, born 08 Dec 1794. Parents: Ole Larsen and Birte FRIDRICSDR.On www.gamlegjerpen.org and marriage in Slemdal: Trol. 30/12-1787 i Sillien. Copul. Samme dag? Uk. Ole Lars. og Enke Birte Fredricsd. Nabhoug. Caut: Ole Nabhoug og Helge Moholt.Good luck

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Hi Tore. Thanks for the information. Over the months the problem has narrowed down to one of seeing if Larine Olsdatter on Naphough is the same as Tjenestepige Larine Olsdatter who lived on Sætre when she married. Age fits, but there is nothing else to link them other than her name and roughly the same geographical area. I have the information on Larine Olsdatter parents. Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tore Granly

OK. I can't see that Larine(Laurine) is married in Slemdal. I didnt' found any Larine(laurine) born in Brevik either. Sætre is very closed to Brevik. Web-pages for Brevik: home.no.net/frajoha/slektgr1.htmBe ware of that Larine couldt also be Laurine or end with an A.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.