Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8553] Halvor Mikkelsen on Emigrants list from Stavanger

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

Hilsen AlleI am trying to locate information on my Tippoldeforeldre Halvor Mikkelsen born in Oslo about 1815. His son Herman Markus Julius Halvorsen worked in the cupper mines in Avaldnes and was married to Anna Kristine Paulsdatter. I have very little information on Halvor Mikkelsen and I don't know who was his wife or where she came from.I found a Halvor Mikkelsen in the emigrant list Stavanger that had a Halvor Mikkelsen f. 1814 d. 1900. Under 'source it has listed 'BELLESEN 6/12 1900'. His home was listed as Haugesund.Does anyone know what the source BELLSEN 6/12 1900 means?Tusen takkArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The database containg info on emigrants from Stavanger (and Rogaland) 1825-1970 is based on lots of different records, BELLESEN most often refers to notes published in Stavanger Aftenblad, and the referance 6/12 1900 most likely means there have been a note on the death of Halvor Mikkelsen Dec. 6, 1900 in Stavanger Aftenblad.Hermann Markus Julius Halvorsen (1842-1899) was born 1842, (according to Bygdebok for Karmøy, Avaldsnes II (by Arnvid Lillehammer) most likely in Christiania, and in 1871 he married Anne Kristine Paulsdtr. The parish register will be in Statsarkivet i Stavanger, and he would have to supply info about where he was born, and the name of his father. The parish registers of Christiania 1842 are kept at Statsarkivet i Oslo. These parish registers are available on microfilm through the libraries of the LDS.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Yngve,Do you know the name of a person I could contact at the Statsarkivet in Oslo about these parish records for Christiania? Would there have been more than one parish in Christiania? Did Herman not have to supply information on his mother when he was married?Thank you for all of your help (this and previous) that you have provided to me and my wife (Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen) in finding out about our families.Arne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Yngve,Do you know the name of a person I could contact at the Statsarkivet in Oslo about these parish records for Christiania? Would there have been more than one parish in Christiania? Did Herman not have to supply information on his mother when he was married?Thank you for all of your help (this and previous) that you have provided to me and my wife (Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen) in finding out about our families.Arne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

In the 'Bygdebok' records for Herman Markus Julius Halvorsen - his father is listed as Halvor Mikkelsen Abelsted. Is Abelsted a farm name? Where is it located? Would this be a lead to Halvors family?Tusen TakkArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.