Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8600] Oline Erichsen f. Christensen -- f. 1831

Gjest Aaron Hartnell
 Del

Gjest Aaron Hartnell

Bernt Andreas Erichsen hf g Handelsborger og bager 1830 Aker Oline Erichsen f. Christensen daughter of Peder Christensen and Anne Olsdatter 1831 Aker Sandager-eiet (OR) Oline Jonette daughter of Christen Olsen and Christine Jonasdatter 1831 Windern-Eiet(2 people have suggested that Oline Jonette is the correct one.... )(There was talk of some kind of 'French Connection' regarding their daughter Johanne Marie - my great grandmother) Oline Jonette sounds French but Oline Jonette's parents names are very Norwegian. Perhaps the 'French connection' is through Bernt.One or both families came from Trondheim originally.In the census of 1875 they lived in Kristiania, Kommunenummer: 0301, Gatenavn: Møllergade 48, 50Can anyone help me with information regarding this family? I would also love to get in contact with other descendants of this family. Thanks! Aaron Hartnell

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Chr. Skogly

Berndt Andreas Eriksen was born on 4th of July 1830, and chr. the 17th (same month). Parents: Huusmand (cottager, tenant farmer) Erik Simonsen and Karen Rasmusdtr. at Sandager-Eje (Sandaker-eie).Erik Simonsen and Karen Rasmusdtr. also gave birth to two daughthers named Marie Kirstine ((1) b. 29.6.1828, c. 17.8.1828 and (2) b. 17.11.1834, c. 26.12.1834) in the period 1828-34, that I have registred. E.S. is called 'Gaardbruger' (farmer) in 1828. They lived at Sandaker through this period.Oline Pedersdtr. was born on 16th of Febr., and chr. 15th of May 1831. Parents: Smed (blacksmith) Peder Christensen and wife Anne Olsdtr., also at Sandager-Eje. Peder Christensen and Anne Olsdtr. also had the daughter Berthe (b. 29.11.1827, c. 16.3.1828) and Petter Jørgen (b. 22.2.1833, c. 21.4.1833), both born on Sandagerbakken, in the period 1828-34.Sinc., RC (rc@heimr.net)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.