Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8707] ROLF NILS KARSTEN HENNINGSMOEN

Gjest MARY ANN WILKES
 Del

Gjest MARY ANN WILKES

I am looking for relatives of Rolf Nils Karsten Henningsmoen. His father was Karl Knut Rolf Henningsmoen.( I believe his family were brick layers or owned a brick factory. I am not sure of the town name the Henningsmoen's lived in) His mother was Anna Maria Langsrud from Modum Norway. Rolf was born in about 1916 or 1917. The three left on the Kristiana in 1920.They originally wanted to reach the fathers family in Canada but had to land at Ellis Island NY (USA) first. Anna was due to have her second child in June 1920.Please e mail me if you know of my family. Thank you Mary ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marius Hellerud

Hi Mary Ann!I think I do have some information about your family in my papers back in Trøgstad. Just now I’m sitting by my computer here in Gothenburg, but I’m going to Norway during the weekend, so I’ll look then. Maybe you could e-mail me on mariushellerud@yahoo.com ?I’ve found your family in the migration papers here on the internett, both from Oslo and in the Ellis Island-records. It’s stated there that Karl Knut ROLF Henningsmoen was born 02.jun.1896, married to ANNA Marie born on 21.aug.1895 and had the son Karsten born 09.jun.1919. (Sometimes these dates isn’t accurate).They were living in Vikersund, Modum when they left, and went to Marion, Alta, Canada over New York. The family left Norway 10.may.1921. The same date also Rolf’s brother and sister in-law, Hansten Henningsmoen (b. 07.oct.1892, not 1898) and his wife Bertha b. 16.nov.1889, left for the same destination.The brother’s father was Nils Henningsmoen, Marion, Alta, Canada. Also a lot of relatives in Norway are mentioned in the papers, and I think I can recognise the family, and in that case I also can help you find relatives living in Norway.Henningsmoen is a farm in Trøgstad, Østfold.All the best! Marius

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.