Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8738] My Great Grandmother

Gjest Aaron Hartnell
 Del

Gjest Aaron Hartnell

I am trying to make sure that the person I believe is my great grandmother is correct. Her name is Johanne Marie Eriksen (sp). The only birthdate I have for her is 29 Dec 1867. She had a sister named Olga and she was from Tistedalen. Her family was originally from Trondheim. The only Johanne Marie I have found is one that lived at Møllergade 48, 50 in the 1875 census. Can anyone tell me if Møllergade is in Tistedalen?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ketil Firing Hanssen

The answer is no. Møllergaden is in Oslo (=Kristiania prior to 1925). Tistedalen is in Halden (former Fredrikshald), 60 miles SE of Oslo. The 1875 census for Halden is not available online.According to Vital Records Index at http://www.familysearch.org/ Johanne Marie [Johansdatter] was born on Dec 29 1867 in Halden to Johan Olavus Eriksen and Marie Magdalene Nilsen. She was christened on Feb 9 1868. Siblings: Alma Caroline, b. May 6 1866, Halden. Olga Eugenie, b. Nov 21 1870, Halden. Olivie Magdalene, b. Jan 11 1873, Halden. Otto Ludvig, b. Mar 4 1876, Halden. Martin Julius, b. Apr 12 1878, Halden. Erik, b. Feb 22 1882, Halden.They are in Tistedalen, Frederikshald, in the 1865 census with two more children. Both parents are born in Tistedalen, Johan is a master shoemaker. There are no links to Trondheim.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aaron Hartnell

Dear Ketil - Thank You! I have had the wrong Johanne Marie (and family) for a year and a half. There have been so many coincidences with that Mollergaden family. Even the Captain in the same building is next to my G grandfather on the ship to US in 1889. Thank you for your help. Now I have a whole new family to investigate. If anyone needs info on the Erichsens @ Mollergaden 48,50 e mail me. I will be happy to pass it on to you.--Aaron Hartnell ajhartnell@hotmail.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.