Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8739] Oluf Stenersen Nore Buskerud late 1500

Gjest Vidar Larsen
 Del

Gjest Vidar Larsen

I am a descendant of two Oluf Stenersens, whom both lived in Nore in late 1500 early 1600. Oluf Stenersen Mykstu (Veggeli) and his unnamed wife (married around 1560) had a daughter Gunhild born around 1560 which formed one branch of my family tree. On death of his first wife Oluf married (around 1565/70) Gunne Jonsdatter the widow of one of the Nirisønner from Mykstu. Oluf Mykstu died before 1604.Oluf Stenersen Halland married around 1570 an unknown woman and had a son Oluf Olufsen who was born around1590 and he formed another branch of my family tree. Oluf (Stenersen) Halland died before 1611. I presume Oluf (Stenersen) Halland knew Niri and his family from Mykstu as he was lagretteman when the Mykstu farm was split between two of Nirissønnene in 1580s.Is there a possibility that these two Olufs are one and the same person, or does, being married to the widow of one of the sons on the farm, preclude you from being a lagretteman when the farm was divided? I presume that Oluf (Ole/Ola) was a relative common name at that time, but how common was Stener? Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

Odd Arne Helleberg har behandlet en del slekter fra Numedal på 1500-tallet i de siste utgavene av Gjallarhorn. I nr. 27-28 tok han bl.a. for seg Mykstu-ætta, men om han kom inn på Oluf/Ola Stenersen husker jeg ikke.Uansett burde vel Helleberg være en mann å ta kontakt med vedrørende dette spørsmålet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Thanks Kristian. My problem is that my information is very patchy. I have got hold of the relevant issues of Gjallarhorn, but I have no detailed information from the bygdebok on Halland farm and only four pages photocopied (2055-2058) on Mykstu farm in Veggeli. Hence, initially, putting the question to a greater audience. Is there anything in the bygdebok linking Ouf Halland to Mykstu? There is no such link mention in Gjallarhorn (issue 26) where Halland is covered and in issue 27, where Mykstu is covered, Oluf Stenersen is not mentioned. Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
Gjest Odd K. Stuvstad

Oluf Sten(er)son lived at the Mykstu farm in Uvdal and not the one in Veggli. The Mykstu farm in Veggli was the one that was covered in Gjallarhorn, which is why Oluf Sten(er)son is not mentioned.Sten(er) is not that common in this area, but you can find it in several different families.I am not 100% certain, but I think we are dealing with two diffrent individuals here. They just happen to have the same name.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.