Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#8836] Gjermund Gjermundsen, Nummedalen early 1700

Gjest Vidar Larsen
 Del

Gjest Vidar Larsen

In my research of my family tree, I have one further Nummedal-nut to crack. Amongst my ancestors from Nummedalen were Gjermund Gjermundsen and Sigrid Gudmundsdatter. They married, according to information received, 15/10/1723, and had five children, amongst them Gro who married Lars Olsen Vrenne, from whom I am a descendant.According to the information received Gjermund was bruker on 'Karlshus/Karlsrud? 1718-1719, men solgte den i 1720 og flyttet til Lysthus som hørte under samme gård'. Gjermund was born around 1686 and died in April 1768, and Sigrid was born around 1699 and also died in April 1768. This is the only information I have on Gjermund and Sigrid. Any additional information would be gratefully received. There were one Ole Gjermundsen who lived on Lysthus for a while, was he Gjermund's brother? Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.