Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9505] List of British consuls for Else Kari Ulven Vilhelmsen

Gjest Bob Maysmor
 Del

Gjest Bob Maysmor

Hi Else - I have a list of British consuls to Christiania. I have pasted it to a WORD document that I can send to you. I do not think that you will get any information from the British Embassy as their records from that period have all been returned to London. They are held in the Public Record Office (PRO) at Kew. You can go to their website and do a search but if you do not know the name of the person you are looking for it may be difficult. The site is at http://catalogue.pro.gov.uk/ Hit the 'use the catalogue' button on the top left of screen - you do not need a password to enter. Enter the years you are interested in, the subject - perhaps 'consuls' and the official reference FO73. Good luck.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Else Kari Ulven Vilhelmsen

I was lucky, i got the help i needed from the embassy. But thank you anyway. Else Kari

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.