Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9524] Who were the parents of Daniel Durie born 1841, Vestre Os, Odalen?

Gjest Bob Maysmor
 Del

Gjest Bob Maysmor

The 1865 census lists a Daniel Durie, a corporal stationed at Halden, born 1841 Odalen. I believe his parents were Charles Durie and Pauline (Hagerup) who were married 29 December 1841 and lived on the farm Vestre Os. The couple's first recorded child was Elisabeth Hall Durie born 1842. Daniel was probably illegitimate - would there be a record of his birth in the farm records or perhaps the church book? Does anyone have access to these records? Thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
Gjest Ena Hovden

Hi. I found this in the 1865 census. They lived at Ovre Oien in Opstad parish.Charles Durie born 1806 in England married Polla Durie born 1813 from Stange in Hedmark county.Children: Karl Durie born 1843, Albert Durie born 1845 was a Sergeant, Paul Raabert Durie born 1847 was a Sergeant, Fredrikke Durie born 1850, Artur Durie born 1852, Anna Durie born 1855,

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bob Maysmor

Hi Ena Thanks - After living at Vestre Os the family moved to Ovre Oien where they lived till 1868 when they immigrated to America. I have all the other family information but I still have not been able to find any other reference to Daniel who was born in 1841.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.