Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9555] Døderlein, Döderlein

Gjest Patricia Doderlein
 Del

Gjest Patricia Doderlein

Forgive me, but I can only read Norwegian a little and I can't write it at all so I have to do this in English and German. I'm working on a family tree for Døderlein/Döderlein (here it's just Doderlein). The years before 1801 and between 1801 and 1865 are difficult because there was no census (that I can find). Any information would be very much appreciated. The tree is at [url="http://home.bak.rr.com/doderlein>http://home.bak.rr.com/doderlein and my email is doderlein@gmx.netVerzeihen Sie, aber ich kann Norwegisch nur ein wenig lesen und überhaupt nicht schreiben, weshalb ich dies auf Englisch und Deutsch tun muß. Ich arbeite an einem Familienstammbaum der Døderlein/Döderlein (hier ist es lediglich Doderlein). Die Jahre vor 1801 und von 1801 bis 1865 sind problematisch, da es keine Volkszählung gab (die ich finden kann). Ich würde jegliche Information sehr zu schätzen wissen. Der Stammbaum befindet sich auf

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Olle Elm

Hi Patricia, Something for a start ... Had a quick look at your familytree. If you go to www.familysearch.com and search for Doderline and Norway, you will find the marriage, Dec 1778, of Christian Døderlein and his wife Susanne Frederikke Selmer, daughter of Erik Tollum and his wife Sara Katrine (Sarine) Selmer. There is a lot of information on Døderlein in Norway in this page. I recomend you ask the norwgegian colleges for corrections. www.familysearch.com is not always reliable. Kind regards from Sweden and, Olle Elm

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Chr. H. Skogly

You will find several named Døderlein among my church records registrations from Aker on my web pages on www.heimr.net. (Choose 'Søk' for searching).Sinc., R.C. ( rc@heimr.net )

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Håkon Christiansen

I assume that you are aware of the manuscript published in 1934 about the Døderlein family: 'Familien Døderlein 1493-1934' (The Døderlein Family 1493-1934) by Hans Døderlein jr (46 pp) and revised in 1982 (96pp and ill.), recapitulating the family line (in Norway) from Georg Michael Døderlein (1699-1763) on. And there are insertions under 'Døderlein' in Norsk Slektshistorisk Tidsskrift (Noorw. Genealogical Journal) (Vol and page:Døderlein Christian 29: 19 Døderlein Hanna 27: 121 Døderlein Hans 30: 159 Döderlein overlærer 23: 265 Döderlein professor 23: 85fI know nothing more about it than this. So good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patricia Doderlein

Mr. Christiansen, I am aware of the book, but I have never come across it and getting a copy of it seems almost impossible. I can't imagine that it was widely distributed and therefore I doubt I will find any copies floating around California. Thanks for your help, though. -Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.