Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9600] opplysning på foreldre av Ingeborg Eliasdatter VISTVOLD.

Gjest Jim Johnson
 Del

Gjest Jim Johnson

Jeg gjøre ikke snakker Nordmann, så Jeg håper som du kan lese dette - Jeg bruk Tolken99Jeg behov opplysning på foreldre av Ingeborg Eliasdatter VISTVOLD. Hun ble f. 1810 på Vistold, Verdal og d. 27.01.1889 på Holmli,Verdal. Hun ble gift til Christian Olsen HOLMLIVALD og 6 barn.Alle Jeg ha er foreldre er Marit og Elias eller Elies med følgende:1815 Census - Ingeborg ble alder 4, på Vist Øvre med hennes mor Marit alder 30, Gift, ingen far nevnte.Gård Familiestatus Navn Alder Vist Øvre Konen Marit 30 Vist Hennes datter Ingeborg 4

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Hi! English is fine in the forum - but we appreciate the effort to translate your query! It was fully understandable.I believe Ingeborgs mother is the Marit Pedersdtr. who is said to be in her 7th year at Vist Øvre in the 1801-census, see link:Lenke She`s the daughter of Peder Iverssen and Karie Joensdtr.I couldn`t find Marit(h) in Verdal in the 1809 soul-count. Maybe she was sent out of the village to give birth to her child. Ingeborg is not registered among the births in Verdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The Marit I mentioned above died in 1801, so it couldn`t be her.A better tip, is that at the registration of Ingeborg`s death at Holmli the record says she was born in Sparbu.Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Familysearch.com has her as Ingeborg Eliasdtr. Midtgrunden, born at Vistvald, daughter of Elias Olsen.Hopefully someone who knows the area better will jump in and help you further...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jim Johnson

Thank you Heidi for your answer. I have been told that according to the Verdal kirkebøker, Ingeborg was born out of wedlock.A friend said he found an Elias in the Deaths in Verdal, and that was Elias Thomasson Wistwald born 1765 and died 1820 who could be the father of Ingeborg who was born in 1810. He was born on the Snidkermoe farm in Wærdahlen. I cannot find him in the 1815 census at all in Verdal.Since I don't read or speak Norwegian, do have a slight disadvantage - but will keep tring. Do you know if there is a map or someway of finding where are the farms were located so I can see what farms were near what other farms?Thanks again for all your help

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

On the farm Vist/Vistætten(familytree) there is one Elias Olsen b. at Leklem in 1766. Father Ole Sevaldsen Leklem, b. at Jermstad 1712-1798 Øren, 1. marriage 1742 Marit Jonsdatter Tiller and 2. marriage 1783 Bolette Jonsdatter Leklem. Ole had 15 children. It is not written anything more about Elias.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I have not found Ingeborg born in Verdal 1809-11, Skogn 1809-14, Sparbu 1809-12 and Kolvereid 1809-11.Verdalboka: Holmlien vestre: Kristian Olsen Holmlivald lived at Holmli from 24/3 1871, and stayed at the farm until his son-in-law, Jon Jonsen Ekren, took over and used the farm until he died in 1913.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jim Johnson

I also have not found Ingeborg anywhere in the birth registration on digitalarkivet for Verdal. I only found her with her mother in 1815 and with her husband and children in 1865. I only know that her mother was Marit ? and father assumed to me Elias due to her name. I found the following but cannot locate a farm called Midtgrunden and Vist is not in Sor-Trondelag.www.familysearch.org Ingeborg Midtgrunden ELIESDATTER Sex: F Event(s): Birth: 1811 Vistvald, Trondheim, Sor Trondelag, Norway Parents: Father: Elies OLSENDo appreciate all your help. Is there a map showing the farm locations so I can see what farms are close to each other?? Mother:(none listed)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Verdal is in Nord-Trøndelag.At last, I found them in 1865 in Verdal, Vuku, farm= PLADS: Christian Olsen 44 y., Ingebor Eilasdatter 54 y., children Martha Christiansdatter 23 y., Olina 19, Ingeboranna 17, Christianna 15. All born in Verdal.1875 Verdal, Holmli vestre, farm no. 230: Kristian Olsen 1820, Ingeborg Eliasd. 1810, Elen Anna Kristiansdatter 1845, Kristianne 1851. All born in Vuku.Vuku is a church and a district in Verdal. Maybe Vuku has its own churchbooks for that period. If I have some time I will try on Thursday

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Still working: Christian b. 10/7- chr. 27/8 1820 Wuku, konf. 18/10 1835, married 23/11 1843, widower 27/1 1889, died 31/8 1893. Parents: Ole Joensen Holmlivald and wife Marit Eriksdatter.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jim Johnson

I appreciate all your help. Ingeborg and Christian were my great great grandparents. Their daughter Oline married Martinus Larson and they immigrated to the US in 1882 and was my great grandfather. They emmigrated on the S/S Hero from Trondheim.So far have only found Elias Thomasson Wistwald and Elias Olsen as the most likely connections to Ingeborg Eliasdatter. Is the Aakren farm near the Vist/Wist farm or the Sparbu/Sparboe district? I am trying to locate any books on Verdal that may be of help - like the kirkeboker or bygeboker for Verdal. Not knowing where all the farms were located is a hinderance since I don't know what farms were close to each other. I assume the parish book may have who the father might be if she reported it -- obviously she did not to other authorities as there is no birth record at digitalarkivet.If it is easier on you, you can email me directly at jejsr@carolina.rr.com -

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

For map try: LenkeThen try: Verdal lensmannskontor infokart and then Detaljert kart. On the map you can choose which direction you want see more. Click on the small arrows on the side of the map. Hope this works.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.