Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9605] Peter Frederich Junger, born in 1691, Military, lived in Rollag, Buskerud

Gjest John Anderson
 Del

Gjest John Anderson

I am looking for the parents of my 5th great grandparents.He is Peter Frederich Junger, born in 1691(place unknown) and in his military record he says his father is Ulrik Frederick Gyldenlove. I have UF Gyldenlove's history from Danish and Norwegian records but I don't know who Peter's mother is. Peter is my 5th great grandfather. She is Anna Catarina Brun(again, birthplace unknown) who was born in 1697 and died in 1764. They had at least 3 children, Ulrik Frederick, Andreas and Elisabeth Catharina. Elisabeth is my 5th great grandmother.They settled in Rollag which is in Buskerud in 1742. This information is from the Rollag Bygdebok. Can anyone refer me to more documents where I might find more information. Their births occur about the time records were starting.They may have married in Asker which I understand is in Akershus, and there may have been an earlier child, Anna Johane Junger. His first military service was in Akershus. Any thoughts?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

You say your 5th great grandfather is Peter and your 5th great grandmother is Elisabeth. If Elisabeth was married to Peter who was Anna Catarina Brun. I belived Peter was married to Anna C.B. and Elisabeth their child.Ovenstad militærbiografi: Junger, Peter Friderich, born in Norway.-(Fenrik)2.LT 1.Akersh.nasj.inf.reg.s Hurumske comp. 15/6 1734.-Transfered to Ekerske comp. 16/4 1736.-(Premier løitnants karakter)1 LT 28/4 1740. Real 1 LT Numedalske comp. 15/5 1741. Drowned before 21/8 1745.There is also one Junger, Hans 2 LT 1. Trondhj.nasj.inf.reg. Inderøiske comp. from 15/8 1718.Hirsch militærbiografi: No Peter Junger, but one Peter JUNGE.Lassens genealogiske samlinger: One '2 LT Junger', married to Anne Cathrine Bruun, christened 3/2 1738 (Asker) a child, Hans Jacob, who was born 29/1 at Skaugum in Asker. The father-'capt.des armes'-none commisioned officer Junger lost already in Jan. 1732 a child,Anne Johanne, who was burried 31/1 in Asker.Then there is one Johannes(Jacob)Junge lieutenant-Colonel LTC and commander 4/9 1724-6/12 1745 in Vinger (Kongsvinger). He was married 4 times, but no children by the name Peter as far as I can see.(Junger?)Junge also Jynge/Gynge.Christopher Jünges wife burried 15/11 1685 in Christiania. He is possibly den honerable... Christopher Hendrichsen Gønge who was engaged 23?/2 1682 at Bragernes (Buskerud) and married 2/8 to Anne Pedersdatter.Peder Olsen 'Gynge' married 6/9 1668 Anne Jensdatter in Christiania. End of Lassen.Junger Trugelsen Schomager(shoemaker) was married in Skien 23/10 1664.---Here Junger is a first name.That is what I have found about the name Jonger/Jonge.There is a family Bruun in Bragernes at that time, maybe Anne Cathrine was born in Bragernes. But I am not sure becaus they christened their son Hans Jacob, and this name is very much used by the military family Brun.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...
Gjest John Anderson

My error, Elisabeth Cathrina Petersdtr(Junger) is my fourth great grandmother and is the daughter of Peter Junger

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.