Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9684] Family of Indiane Nilsdatter B) 3-4-1844 Eie Eie, Nes married Carl Svendsen

Gjest Ann Lawrence
 Del

Gjest Ann Lawrence

I am looking for desandants of INDIANE NILSDATTER, her parents were Karen Mathea Olsdatter & Nils Larsen. Indiane married Carl Svendsen, & they had a daughter called Clara Josephine B) 25 Nov 1868 & son Johan B) 1864 ? Indiane is my GG grandmothers sister. My GG grandmothers name was Karen & she immigrated to NZ in 1872. Would like to make contact with family members.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Hi Ann! You don't mention anything about theire place of origine, but were they from Næss in Akershus? The following persons are listet in the 1865 census; Farm 'Sandagereje'. Karl Svends., father,railroadworker,married 32 years, born in Sweden. His wife Indiana Nilsd., married, 22 years old, from Næss. Son; Johan Karls. 1 years old, from Næss.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Hi! According to Nes Bygdebook, book IV page 34-35 Bratsrud under Eie farm (cottagers place)Nils Larsen, died in 1849, 49 years old, married 1823 to Anne Håkensdatter, b. abt 1797.Children: 1) Lars b. 1824 m. Elen Nilsdatter, children: Kaja b. 1863, Anette 1864-1880, Nils b. 1870.2) Dorte Henrikka b. 1828, married Lars Jonsen Pålerud in Sør-Odal (Hedmark)3) Nils, born 1830, married 1857 Karen Sofia Olsdatter Fjuk (father Ole Amundsen),4) Maren Gurine born 1834, married 1857 to Ole Andersen Folmo (Anders Ingelsen Skreksruds son)Nils Larsen married 2. to Karen Mathea Olsdatter Folberg-eie.Children:a) Andreas b. abt 1840 married 1865 Thea Gulbrandsdatter Husmo, children: Nils b. 1865, Gulbrand b. 1868. (Thea's mother was Karen Olsdatter)This is Andreas and his family in 1865-census: www.rhd.uit.no/folketellinger/ftliste.aspx?ft=1865&spraak=engelsk_britisk&knr=0236&kenr=0009&bnr=0005&ln=000(cut and paste the whole URL, I always do something wrong so the clickable link goes wrong, I left out the http... on purpose.b) Indiane born abt 1843, married 1864 railroad worker Calle Svensson Kamperød from Swedenc) Karen born abt 1847, married 1870 Ole Gunerius Olsen from Eidskog. Then, in the same book, on page 54 Grønhaugen (Sandåker-eie) under Sandåker: The swede and railroad-worker Karl Svensen 32 years (in 1865), his wife Indiane Nilsdatter 22 years (in 1865) from Nes. They had these children: Johan b. 1865, Klara Josefinee b. 1868, and Thea born 1870.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ann Lawrence

Thank you for the information Nina and Laila. Laila have you any information on Andreas who married Thea Gulbrandsdatter, they went to St Peters in Minnesota USA in 1870, but can not find any trace of them. Can you help there also?Thank you once agin for your help. Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

I am sorry, I don't find them anywhere. Tried the 1880-census for MN, but I don't find anyone that seems to match. Maybe someone else can? Did not find their emigration either..... Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ann Lawrence

Yes Laila, I have seen the immigration data where Andreas left alone. May be some one can help. Thank you for your help.Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dag Brodin

Hello Karen. My GG Grandfather was Nils Nilsen (1830-57), from the first marriage of Nils Larsen. I dont have the parents of Nils Larsen, he was married to the Bratsrud place, his first wifes family had been there for some generations. I didnt know that he was married twice. Thank you Laila for all your information and your willingness to always help people with their research ! I have all the descendants of Nils Nilsen, mostly Norway, some US and Canada. Although he lived a poor 'Husmanns' life, his children did quite well.My Gr Granmother Nora Indiane b. Nielsen at Fjuk-eie, Nes 1870 married a dairyman in Oslo.(dagbrodin@hotmail.com)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.