Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9736] Ønske til finne familie fra gård Holmli, Verdal

Gjest Jim Johnson
 Del

Gjest Jim Johnson

I am looking for family from the farm Holmli, Verdal or researches who can fill in information prior to 1800's and after 1900's.I am decended from Ole Joensen 1760-1832 and wife Marit Eriksdatter 1775-1841 through their son Christian Olsen Holmli 1820-1893 and wife Marit Eliasdatter Midtgrunden.Ole Joensen had children: Christian Olsen, Ole Olsen f.1814, Johannes Olsen f.1817Christian Olsen had children: Oline Christiansdatter f.1847 (my great grandmother), Martha Christiansdatter f.1843, Elen Anna Christiansdatter f.1845, Ingeborganna Christiansdatter f.1849, Christianna Christiansdatter f.1851, Ole Christiansen f.1855

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne M. Gilhuus

Hi Jim I`m wondering if Christian Olsen`s brother is the same one as Johahnnes Olsen who Liliann Halen (no. 9755) are asking for??? Maybe you and she are related? I know nothing about your family, but it seems that somebody knows about Liliann`s family in Verdal so maybe they can help you too?!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Thomas Berg

Ole Joensen was born 19.11.1760.His father was Joen Jacobsen Bjørstad and his mother was Eli Larsdt. You can find them in the book for Verdal nr. 5 side 119. Ole was married two times.The first time to Sigrid (Siri) Olsdt.in 1784. They had many children. Siri died 26.08.1810 and Ole married then Marit Eriksdt. 08.11.1811.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jim Johnson

Thank you for the information. Just want to recheck on Ole Joensen's mother - I seem to have Joen Jakobsen married to Marit Joensdatter born about 1726?Unfortunately, I do not have the Verdalsboka. I also do not have any children listed for Joen other than Ole and the only children for Ole as listed above.I have been using Digitalarkivet but there are no records prior to 1800 or after 1900 that I can search for family connections. That is why I am hoping to find a descendant of Ole Joensen's children that is living in Norway that might be able to help me.Any further information that you can provide, I would appreciate it. You can reach me directly at jejsr@carolina.rr.com Researching farms Holmlivald, Lillegaard, Åsenvald, Qvelmoevald, Stiklestad, Vistvold, Bjorstad, Maelen, and Vangstad in Verdal/Vuku, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway.Researching Thyholdt, Stubban, Kroken, Dalanes, Mehaug, Nyhus, Lillesve, Gudaa, Krogstad, Aspashaug, and Bjordstad family and farm names from Meraker, Nord-Trondelag, Norway

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.