Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9781] Family Wrensted-2

Gjest Reina Pol
 Del

Gjest Reina Pol

A new topic has coming to me in my search to all the information about the 'Wrensted' family: the very interesting paper of C. Klitgaard about persons with this name revealed that Jens Larsen skraedder Wrensted has been married in Arendal for the second time in 1741 to Marthe Lene Lindved (Ovesdr): they had a son called Lars Jensen christened 18 oct. 1742 in Arendal.. Does anybody know anything about this Lars? What was his profession? Did he married? For example to whom? The children he had? Thank you. Reina Pol. The Netherlands.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reina Pol

Still some questions about the Wrensted-family: this time about the family in Telemark: Does anyone know where and when has been the wedding of Christen Andersen Wrensted (Wrinsted, Wrinstaed) and Martha Nilsdatter? Probably their eldest son, Anders Wrensted has been born around 1757. They have lived in Brevik most of the time. I also wonder if Martha Nilsdr has been a member of the 'Grubbe' family. Thank you for answering. Reina Pol. The Netherlands

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.