Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9791] Nordmenn i Australia

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby
 Del

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Av og til finner man tilfeldig norske navn, og jeg synes nesten at det er litt leit å 'glemme' disse. Derfor synes jeg at det er passende å lage et tema for hvert disse landene som ikke omfatter USA. Kanskje noen kan finne noe av interesse. Følgende har jeg sakset fra Rootsweb Australia;SCHRODER: I have found this address among some old family letters: 'Miss Marion Schroder Anderson, Ry (or Ryl) Station, Victoria, Australia.' - The address is probably 40-50 years old. She must be a Schroder relative of mine. Family used to live in Bergen, Norway. Would anyone know anything about this person. I'll appreciate any information about the person and the place where she lived.GELLIE: I am a Gellie descended from William Gellie born in Antrim Ireland in 1786 who married Sarah Stevenson born in Antrim 1786. A Catherine Ludick (Distant relation has compiled a complete family Tree of all Gellies who cam to Australia and were descended from William Gellie who appears to be the pregenitor of all the Gellies in Australia. The Gellies originally came from Scotland and before that Norway and are widdely dispersed through Europe also. There is also a Gellie Crest and a Gellie Tartan (Scotland) Gellies are part of one the Scottish Clans.SAMUEL ANDERSON: I would be interested as his wife was sister of John Stanley my whose daughter Sarah my great great grandmother. Have information on her family from Marriage with Samuel Anderson from Norway . Married 1870. Samuel anderson from Norway married sarah Stanley in Echuca 1870. Sons Alfred, Albert, Stanley, Oliver,Samuel John na d Roland all born in Echuca 1871 to 1885.SAND/MOLDEN Alma Petrine SAND b 15 Jul 1901 Lady Musgrave Hospital, Maryborough, Queensland. She was living in Bay Center, WA, USA in June 1941. She was the dau. of: Olaf Johan SAND and Aslang Mattilde MOLDEN.BOTOLV HOLM: Botolv Holm was born in Norway in 1845 and went to Australia in 1873. Anyone know anything about him. He was a brother of my ggrandmother.OLAVES JOHNSON: I am seeking information on Olaves JOHSON, who was born in 1848 to Johannes NILSON & Ingeborg Marie PEDERSDATTER, They lived at Vendelborg, Eiker, Buskerud, Norway. Family tradition has it that Olaves went to Australia, but there is no specific information to go on. Many members of this family left Norway in the 1870s for Dane Co., Wisconsin, and Windom, Minnesota.LOOFT/KNUDSEN please find helga fishers family in australia she was born ca 1900. her father was either Looft or Knudsen from Norway.NIELS HERTZBURG LARSEN Niels Hertzburg Larsen, born near Arendal, Norway, early 1800s, married in Australia Louisa Albury, anglicised surname to LawsonPEDER ANTON GRAN/ANNA MARIE OLSDATTER (New South Wales) Looking for descendants of Peter Anton Gran and Anne Marie Olesdtr. Their children: Matilda, Charles, Clara, Ann, Frances and Hilda. Clara may have married James Matthew EVERINGHAM . Hilda married a McDonald. Her children were Edna McDonald and Constance McDonald Ness. Peter Anton Gran was brother of my Gr-Gr-Grandfather, Peder Gran. I met Edna in mid 1970's when she visited my Grandmother in Seattle.QVENILD: (Queensland) 1. Elias Arnesen Qvenild born July 15 1891 in Trondheim in Norway (son of Arne Olav Haldorsen Qvenild and Thora Johanne Widerøe) married in Australia to Eva June. Elias died Australia.Children: + 2. i June Eliasdatter Qvenild born May 29 1928. Second Generation 2. June Eliasdatter Qvenild born May 29 (or May 16) 1928, Australia, married to Edwards, born in Australia. Children: 3. i Paul Blaney Edwards born July 14 1952 in Australia. He is carpenter in Brisbane in Australia. 4. ii Jane Maree Edwards born February 11 1955 in Australia and married to Paul Olexienko, born in Australia. She haa two children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.