Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9792] Nordmenn i Syd Amerika

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby
 Del

Gjest Nina Møller Nordby

Av og til finner man tilfeldig norske navn, og jeg synes nesten at det er litt leit å 'glemme' disse. Derfor synes jeg at det er passende å lage et tema for hvert disse landene som ikke omfatter USA. Kanskje noen kan finne noe av interesse. Følgende har jeg sakset fra Rootsweb Syd Amerika;MARCONINI; (Brasil)We are looking for any Marconinis in Brazil. One line of this family was present in Norway during 1800 - 1900 but does no longer exist as a family name in Norway, all though relatives is found.VASINGTON; (Buenos Aires) Two cousins of my grandmother, Wiola Esmeralda Vasington born in Solum, Norway 1896 and Rosa Eleonora Vasington born in Toensberg, Norway 1898, emigrated to BuenosAires, Argentina in the 1920ies or so. At least one of them got married in Argentina. Their parents, Jenny Hansdatter and Georg Vasington, left Norway at the turn of the century, and moved to Aarhus, Denmark, thus the girls probably travelled from Denmark to Argentina. I'm curious what happened to them.ROLFSEN; (Sao Paulo) Seeking relatives of Martin (Morten) Gerhard Rolfsen born March 1863 in Copenhagen. Immigrated to Sao Paulo in November 1886. Parents are Lauritz Larsen Rolfsen b. 1835 in Norway and Sidse Madsen born 1834 in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is understood he owned a coffee plantation in Brazil.JACOBSEN LEE; (Chile)My Grandfather OTTO HENRY LEE was born in Valparaiso, Chile in 1867. He was the son of OTTO JACOBSEN LEE who had immigrated from NORWAY, and FREDRIKA who was GERMAN.They also had a son EDWARD.If anyone can help me to find a record of OTTOs birth, or perhaps find them on the census records I will be able to find the maiden name and place of birth of my Gt Grandmother FREDRIKA.Unfortunately I have no knowledge of Edward.REVOLD; (Argentina, Buenos Aires)...... My father, Johan Osvald Revold was born the 18th of may 1918 in Buenos Aires (BA). He had norwegian father by the name Johannes Revold, married to Adelin(e)(a) Delgado who was an Argentine citizen. Their first son, Julius Robert Revold, was born the 16.04.1916 in BA, and died the 20.06.1917 from Miningitis chacarita ingles, also in BA. The family lived in BA at the adress; Azcuinaga 1412. Does this adress exist today? I have found these informations in the protocol of the Norwegian Seamen's Church of BA. Johannes Revold was working as engineer, employer unknown. He returned to Norway in 1919 or 1920.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.