Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#9865] Bertha A. Syvertsdatter Hval (Gran)

Gjest Diane Resvick
 Del

Gjest Diane Resvick

Dear Forum,I am looking for information regarding Bertha A. Syvertsdatter Hval (Gran). Name variations that are known are Birthe/Berthe. She was born in 1824 in Gran.What I am looking for is information regarding her ancestors and/or her connection to the Hval farm(s) of Gran. Thank you for your assistance.Sincerely, Diane Resvick

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ole P. Gamme

Hello Diane. Hope you had a good time at the 7 lag Stevne in Northfield, MN. I have been at Hadeland Folkemuseum today for working with our Emigrant-project, and looked up some records about Berthe Syversdtr. She was born April 19.1824, Parents: Syver Christensen b.at Skirstad farm 1777. His parents: Christen Syversen m. 1776 with Else Olsdtr. Mother: Anne Maria Eriksdt. Hval b. 1779 d. 1840. Her parents: Erik Johnsen m. 1778 with Anne Hansdtr. Hval. Syver and Anne Maria had this children:1. Berthe b. Mar. 21. 1819, died young. 2. Erik b. Mar.29. 1822. 3.Berthe b. April. 19. 1824, m. with Anders Larsen b.1845. They emigr. to America 1882 together with their daughter Karen, b. Feb. 2 1867. 4. Edvard, b. Aug. 27 1861, emigr. April 16. 1880, 5.Anders b. Oct. 17.1863, emigr. May 12. 1881. We hope you can give us informations about what happened with this emigrants in America. Sincerely Ole.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.