Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#10107] email notification stopped, why?

Gjest Roger Thauland
 Del

Gjest Roger Thauland

How come email notification of item updates stopped? ...not all of this screen has been translated into English, am i missing much?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest N B Macdonald

If it has stopped, it must be VERY recently, as it worked for me a day or two ago.You are aware that you only get notification re threads that you yourself started? This will then be the test -- you should be notified of this response.--Beth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ketil Harbek

I have been wondering the same as Roger. I have not been notified of answers to my topic 10068, but almost at the same time (the last few days) I got notifications concerning my topic 9855. The only difference I know (except the original date): For 10068 I chose a 'group' (Oslo), which I did not do for the other.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

The answer concerning topic 10068 is very simple: Ketil misspelled his e-mail adress (you forgot one of the e-ies in the doble e. As for Roger: we have no indications that our system is at fault when it comes to sending notifications.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.