Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#10215] To Roger Thauland, USA

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen
 Del

Hi Roger! I am trying to help a norwegian guy to find some family in the US. Now I need some help in Chicago. Is it hard to find obituaries for Chicago area for 1988?Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

Hi Laila, -The Chicago Tribune is 'online' from 1985 at most Chicago area libraries. What are the names and dates? Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, Roger! The person is:REIDAR OVESON 02 Aug 1912 03 Mar 1988 60641 (Chicago, Cook, IL) (none specified) 323-07-2024 IllinoisHope you find something!! Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

The Trib did not have it; the phone number for his (i suspose) widow in Arlington Heights has been disconnected. Not so good...but there is hope, perhaps the Daily Herald published a notice, so i called around and found a library with this paper on film, they will do a lu and then call me. This might take a day. Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ok, Roger, I'll wait! If you could e-mail me the name of the widow, I could do some lookarounds too.....Thanks again, you are a gift to this group!! We need people from the other side of the pond..... Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Roger Thauland

Well the online version of the Trib is 'not so good' as grandma would have said. A film researcher found this published March 4 1988: Reidar Oveson, husband of Mary(nee Hanks,) father of William (Maureen) and Julie (Dennis) Sundin. 5 grandchildren. (not named). Roger. (if you email an address i will mail to Norway; advise if i help with followups)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Her har du kanskje sønnen:William R Oveson 2312 N 8th St Clinton, IA 52732 Phone: 563-242-4365 Går ut fra at Dennis Sundin gm. datteren er denne:Sundin, Dennis E 147 Glen Rd, Lake Zurich, IL 60047 Phone: 847-359-2906 eller 847-540-1227Det finnes to navnebrødre, en i FL, en i TX.Lykke til!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Altså, han heter Dennis E. Sundin, skulle vært et komma der - det er ikke East 147 Glen Rd... Og det er Dennis som har navnebrødre (sommerbolig i FL?), ikke William. Seint på kveld, gitt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.