Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#10436] Grytte Parish More og Romsdal

Gjest Kathryn Yates
 Del

Gjest Astrid Ryen

Rødstøl is the name of at least two farms in Gryten (spelling of 1865 census)parish in the county of Møre og Romsdal. I really don`t know what census to search in since you do not give any details, i. e. your grandmother`s name or her approximate year of birth. Anyway, I did try the 1865 census. There is a Marit Olsdatter who works as a maid servant or housekeeper at one of the Rødstøl farms. She is 30 years old, not married and has two children, Andrias Hanssen 6 and Marit Eriksdatter 3.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathryn Yates

I am quiet sure this is the one. I don't have her birth date but her daughter is Marit Eriksdatter B 25 Dec 1862 Grytent Parish she would be age 3. Can you tell where they went from the Rodstol farm. The 3 year old Maret is my grandmother.Do you show a birth date for the 30 year old Marit.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathryn Yates

Grytens Parish my grandmother Marit Olsdatter Rodstol, Eriksdatter born 25 Dec 1862 Parents Ole Eriksen (unmarried man) and Marit Olsd. Rodstol (unmarried woman) would like parents birth dates if you have them on Parish record of Parish. I was told Maret is on the 1865 census as a housekeeper in one of the Rodstal farms 30 years oldnot married has 2 children Andrias Hanseen6 and Marit Eriksdatter 3. Can you tell me more the family household might help. Thankyou Kathryn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathryn Yates

My grandmother Marit Olsdatter born 25 Dec. 1862 Grytens Parish record shows father Ole Eriksen, mother Marit Oldsdatter Rodstal. Tell me about the farm name Rodstol is she working as a housekeeper there or is it the home of her parents. When was Marit Olsdatter Rodstol born?Thanks so much for your help I really do appreciate. Kathryn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.