Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#10479] Ole Haraldsen 26 Nov. 1809 and Thone Oldsdatter abt.1812

Gjest Elaine Halvorsen
 Del

Gjest Elaine Halvorsen

I am looking for the parents of Ole Haraldsen born on Nov. 26, 1809. I think his parents were Harald Nielson and Aaste Olsen? Olsdatter? They were from the Hiterdal area. If at all possible I would like to know if he had any brothers or sisters.Ole Haraldsen married Thone Oldsdatter born abt. 1812 and they had two daughters that I know of Aaste Olsdatter born 1852 and Solvei Olsdatter They were from LIA farm.I have had conflicting information about Thone Oldsdatter. I think that her parents were Ole Nilsen MOEN abt. 1780 Married Oct. 1803 to Solveig Johannesen. Could someone verify this for me or disprove?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Ole Haraldsen 'Klewkaas' (old spelling) was born Nov 18th 1809 in Heddal (Hitterdal), CHRISTENED Nov 26th 1809. Parents were Harald Nielsen (maybe the one you find as a servant at Endgrav in 1801-census) and Aaste (at Waala?) Klewkaas.He had the sister Aslau b. Jan 21st 1813, christened Feb 7th. Probably more siblings also.Thone Olsdtr. was the daughter of Ole Nielsen Moen and So(l)wei/j. Thone was born June 7th 1812, christened June 14th 1812 in Heddal. She had the siblings Johannes b. July 24 1804, chr. July 29th 1804. Gunnvor b. March 19th 1807, christened March 28th 1807. Niels b. Nov 27th 1809, christened Dec 1st 1809.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Susan Halverson

Hi, Again I see we are on the same line. I have a Thone Oldsdatter who was the daughter of Ole Nilsen MOEN and Solveig Johannesdtr or Johannesen and Soveigs parents were (I think but haven't comfirmed this info)Johannes Halvorsen b. Mar 13, 1757 married Apr. 16 1779 Heddal to Thone Haroldsdatter.If I am wrong I hope that someone will correct me. I wouldn't want to pass on incorrect information. Anyway I hope this helps you. If you would like to we could correspond through e-mail.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Susan Halverson

Elly, I grew up in Minnesota so we may not be all that distant. You can e-mail me at armandocvera@cs.comI hope someone can help us to know if the information I told you of on Thone Oldsdatters parents and grandparents is correct. That is the extent of my knowledge on them. Susan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.