Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#10480] Petar Halvorsen married Apr.20, 1771 to Gunne Gunleiksdt.

Gjest Elaine Halvorsen
 Del

Gjest Elaine Halvorsen

I am trying to find out who the parents of Petar Halvorsen born about 1730 married April 20, 1771 to Gunne Gunleiksdtr born abt.1746.I would like to find out if they had more children than the one daughter Ingeborg Petarsdtr. They may have been from Lia farm.Ingeborg married Torbjorn Hanson DALEN of Hjartdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Here`s a candidate in the 1782-census of Hjartdal, at the Lien (Lia) farm. He was living with his wife and two children, + his old mother in law:Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

Found two candidates for Peder:First my favourite: Peder Halvors. Houckedahl, son of Halvor Peders. and Aslov Halvorsdtr. (married June 6th 1724) at Ho(uc)kedahl(en) (subfarm of Busnes?), christened July 29th 1731 in Hjartdal.And also Peter Halvorsen, christened March 5th 1730 in Heddal (Hitterdal), son of Halvor Torchildsen (no farmname mentioned).Hopefully someone knows this area better than I, and will help you out some more...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Susan Halverson

Elaine Hi, It seems that we are looking for the same people. I have Petar Halvorsen and Gunne Gunleiksdtr as the parents of Ingeborg Petarsdt LIA born 1773/1779 and married to Torbjorn Hanson DALEN b. abt. 1777 Feb. 23 of Hjartdal, Telemark. Does this sound familiar to you?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Susan Halverson

I just looked through me records of which I would not have if it weren't for the nice people of Norway. Torbjorn Hansen DALEN married in 1804 to Ingeborg Petarsdatter LIA with 9 children as follows: Hans b.1805 --died 1810, Halvor b.1807--died 1810, Petar b.1809 married 1857 Berit Gregarsdatter Deimyr, Hans b.1813 married 1845 to the widow Gunhild Jonsdatter Amot(the A has ~ over it), Halvor b.1815 married Ingeborg Grimarsdtr (b:ca1811), Gunhild b. 1818, Torbjorn b.1820, Ola b.1822--died 1842, Torbjorn b. 1824

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pearl Danroth

Dear Susan,Sorry to interupt, but you can type à by pressing the following keys: (Alt + 0l95). The Character Map will show you how to type any Norwegian letters and most symbols. To find this, begin at Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/and then Character Map. Then save it on your desktop for a short cut. Good luck to both you and Elaine in your search.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Elaine Halvorsen

Thank you all for your help. I didn't know about the character section either.Susan I appreciate the information that you have offered and would like to get together and exchange info but for right now I feel more urgency in finding the earlier generations. I hope that someone will help me a little more. The last two oldest living relatives are now in their 80's and they are very interested in knowing. I will be visiting them this weekend and I hope to get some pictures to copy.Heidi thank you for correcting me it was a 0 over the A.Pearl thank you for the info on how to get the character chart.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...
Gjest Susan Vera

Is there anyone who can help us to know which is the Petar Halvorsen that married Gunne Gunleiksdtr.?Also are there any pictures of the area of LIA or even the farm? I would love to see what it looks like or get an idea of the surroundings.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.