Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#11115] Koppen/Von Köppen family

Gjest Ron Gulbranson
 Del

Gjest Ron Gulbranson

Looking for info about von koppen/köppen family. Lived in orkdal. born in denmark, 1774. Johan von köppen was of some nobility. From Brandenbursk-Pomerske nobility. married theodora marie sommer. 4 children, berthe,marianne,johanne and carl. 1806-1814. If anyone has any info, please contact me. Thanks Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Teodora Maria Sommer was 20y. maid and lived in Verdal 1801. One child was bapt. in Verdal: Johanne Friderike b. 23/12 1812, parents Karl Fredrik, his fathers name Johan Fredrik, last name Køppen von, adress Kvelstad(Qvelstad) capt. and head of Snaasa ski-comp. and mother Theodora Marie Hans. Sommer.Conf. in Verdal: 1819 Carl Teodor Køppen Kvelstad, b. 1804 Ørkedal, father capt. Køppen./ 1824 Berthe Schjelrup Køppen 18y. b. 1807, parents capt. Køppen and wife (Dora)./ 1824 Marianne Lovise Køppen 16,5y. b. 1800(?), married 20/6 18 (must be in Verdal), parents capt. Køppen and wife (Dora)./ 1828 Johann Fridrika Køppen 15,5y. b. 1812 Qvelstad(verdal), parents capt. Køppen and wife Dora Somer.Marianne Lovise got married to Ole Joensen Qvelstad (soldier) and they got 3 children born in Verdal: 8/9 1828 Johannes, 9/5 1831 Caroline Theodora, 19/9 1837 Bereth Martha.Capt.von Køppen must be dead before 1815, because in the census 1815 she is widow. Census 1815 Verdal: Kvelstad farm:Inderst Fru Sal. Køppen, 34 y. and children Carl 11, Beret 9, Marianne 7 and Johanne 2. Also Madam Berte Sommer 72y. lived at the farm.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Gulbranson

Thank you so much for information. I was wondering, is there any information on Johan's parents? Names are, Johan Frederrich Von Koppen. His father, Karl Frederich, his father, Karl Wilhelm Siegfrid Von Köppen. I'm sure the latter names are from Denmark, or maybe even from Germany. If you have no info, do you know where I might find a site for info in Denmark. It is hard to find help in Denmark. Thanks again Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

For a site try Yahoo and von Køppen.--- 1. Arbeidsgruppe for europeiske aner - presentasjon. Look for Jan Køppen Pedersen, Skien. Try to send him a mail.It was Carl Fr. who was married to Theodora, not Johan.Hirsch military biography: It is said Carl Friederich Engelbrecht von Køppen, son of 1 LTN in the danish Liv regiment, died in Verdal before 28/2 1814. I can not find him burried in Verdal. Born ab. 1774 Sjælland or b. 23/2 1774 Jylland, bapt. 5/10 1774.Another place it says born 23/7 1774 Vordingborg Sjælland.Johan Friederich Køppe/n Commander and LTC before resignation in 1808. Died in Holbek 27/9 1814 67y. 1.married ab. 7/11 1770 ...Petersen, daught.of skipper Oluf Engebrecht Petersen. 2.married ab. 4/5 1783 Margrethe Elisabeth Bernth/Beruth?? dead 12/5 1830, daught. of professor.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 år senere...
Gjest Anne Lise Skaret

Hi Ron, I have a friend near Canton, South Dakota who wants to get in touch with you. She has some info about the Von Köppen family. Her husband is related to them. She don’t have email so she wants you to contact me on the following email-address: annels@broadpark.no.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest G. Åhling

Hi, My wife has collected some odds and ends on these; all unconfirmed. (Reason: Johanne Frederikke v. K. married her g-g-uncle, and the father of that man is the family brick wall).Karl Fredrik v. K. died Feb 18th 1814 (source: Trondhjems Adresseavis 1814, number 15, February 22nd, page 2)(It is on-line at the Norwegian National Library)Theodora Marie is said to have died in Brønnøy in 1843. (Sounds reasonable; we think that her daughter and son-in-law still lived there then, but no source.)T.M.H.S also had a daughter Sirianna out of wedlock in 1816, father Joen Nielsen Quelstad (no source). Nothing more known about her.Berthe Sommer died Aug 4th 1822 in Verdal. (Source probably on-line church registers for the area; my wife says that she wrote an e-mail asking something about it and got a very nice reply.)In the 1810 census, Jens Nicolai Meldahl at Waerdahlsøhren is married to Volchen Maria Schielderup, who is sister of Berthe Sommer who is mother of Theodora Marie, whose father was Hans Morten Sommer, dead in Orkdal in 1800.In the Adresseavisen you can find an announcement saying that Volchen Maria sal. Meldahls, born Schielderup is dead in the number for March 29th 1814, no 25 page 1, death date March 24th. She left a son who is absent; Theodora is the one who placed the announcement in the paper.We have a little more on Johanne Frederikke, but not much. Please write if you would want it.Regards, Göran

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.