Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#11221] Upper Romsdalen when in 1835

Gjest Kathryn Yates
 Del

Gjest Kathryn Yates

Do you have a record of Marit Olsdatter Rodstols birth by 1865 census Grytten she is 30. then. Born abt 1835 in upper Romdalen. Who are her Parents? Thankyou for any help. Kathryn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Osvald Rydjord

Kathryn, may-be I have your Marit Olsd. Rodstol.Matit Olsdatter Rodstol, born 9.9. 1833. Married 18.5.1856 in Kors Kirke with bachelor Paul Nicolaisen Stueflaaten, born 1830. She had 5 brothers and a sister. Marit and Paul had 4 sons; Nicolaus, Ole, Peder and Jacob, and 4 daughters; Jøda, Marit, Rønnaug and Marit.Is this your Marit?Osvald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Osvald Rydjord

KAthryn!Looking nr 11191 I think yoyr Marit must be the sister of Marit I just wrote about, she was also named Marit(h). She was born 11.6.(June)1832. This Marit had a son Andreas Hansen Rodstol, born 15.3.1860, father Hans Simonsen Brude, born 1832.Andreas married his cousin Marit Paulsdatter Rodstol, born 22.9.1858. 4 sons; Jacob (10.12.1880), Jacob (6.1.1884), Paul (13.2.1884) and Andres (4.3.1887).Osvald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathryn Yates

Hi Glenn, So happy to hear from you. I left a family note on your website Check it. Paul Andreas Rodstol B 13 feb 1884. My grandmother would have been his Aunt. His father Andeas Hanssen and my grandmother Marit Olsdatter Rodstol B 25/12/1862 her father was Ole Eriksson and My greatgrandmother Marit Olsdatter Rodstol B 11 June 1832 Had these 2 children out of wedlok so they tell me. Did she ever marry and have more children. My Marit B 1862 left Romsdal in 1879 moved to Ballsta Froso Parish Jamtland. I now wonder if her mother came with here., I am having trouble finding info there. I am hoping some way to copy your web site hope I can. So good to know you. I geuess in some way we are distant cousins thru Marit Olsdatter Rodsdale. Keep in touch. Kathryn Yates setayk@cox.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.