Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#11276] Eldri Olsdtr Faugstadeie, born May 1834 Vaagaa

Gjest Marilla Schenk
 Del

Gjest Marilla Schenk

Eldrid's father was Ole Hanson Faugstadeie and her mother Mari or Marit Olsdtr. but Mari was born after the 1801 census and it is quite a coommon name so I cannot trace which one she is. Could anyone help me to find any ancestors of Ole Hanson Faugstadeie and his wife Mari? Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

In 1865 Faugstad søndre, Ole was 67 and Mari 61 y.Maybe this is your man, I could not find Mari: IGI: Ole bapt. 18/3 1798 Vaage Oppland, parents Hans Olsen and Brith Ellevsdatter.I belive you have the date on Eldri, and if not it is b. 18/5 - bapt. 8/6 1834 Vaage.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marilla Schenk

Thank you, Berit, for your suggestion. I also checked the IGI and found 10 Ole Hansons born in Vaagaa in the period 1796 -1800 so it is difficult to be sure. Are any of the place names Baken, Helle, Klevrudlien, Ojgrden, Soljem, Sorhougen or Ulsvolden under Faugstad? (Then there were 3 fathers who were listed by the patronymic only.) Do the church records have any way of linking one entry about a family member to other entries about that family? The IGI lists Ole Hanson marrying Marit Olsdr Apr 16, 1826 but it does not say if the church records listed a place name for either of them. If it did, it might really help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.